Align

Days have passed since she had awoken from Yamori's torture.

She stayed in the hospital until she was fully healed, although with the doctors help she had healed rather quick.

Ayato came in everyday more than once go check on her, engaging in small talk or watching her sleep. She didn't eat.

Eventually they let her go and she was able to enjoy her life in society back to normal.

"Why did they bring me here if I was going to go through something so awful?" She thought to herself.

There was more if a reason behind it that she had no idea about.

As she walked out of the building, Ayato could feel something in his chest that hurt, although he didn't understand it. All he knew was that he didn't feel very well.

His stomach hurt after she left, he wanted to demolish all humans. He was angry and bitter, well...more than usual.

"Stupid fucking bitch. Why did I bring her here in the first place?" He yelled, throwing a coffee cup in the process.

"Ayato whatchya doin there?" Eto questioned, stifling a chuckle.

He just growled

"Is it because Kaneki has joined us now?" She raised her eyebrow.

No response.

"Is it because that human has left?"

He looked away

"I need you to keep an eye on her for me." She says skipping past him.

"Why?" He growls, eyes filled with determination.

"I'm afraid she won't be away too long my dear."

He scoffs and prepares to go out and follow her.

" What the fuck is that supposed to mean? I could care less about that damn human. Pathetic."

He only attempted to block off any emotions dwelling within him.

Hours had passed until he was ready to set out.

You're probably thinking "What took him so long?"

He fell asleep in the shower.

Why? Who knows.

Too much stress? Thinking? Whatever it was, he was out like a light.

He began walking around and tracking down (y/n's) scent.

She walks down streets of Tokyo admiring the falling snow.

She trudges silently in the white essence, completely oblivious to the fact she was being watched.

She was still sore, and grimaced with some of the steps she took, but kept moving nonetheless.

She felt her stomach rumble and she stopped walking.

Ayato was confused but watched intently.

She rubbed her stomach and walked to her home.

As she entered she grabbed Ramen and began boiling water.

He watched as she walked around the apartment, flinching at inanimate objects.

"Humans are stupid as fuck, honestly. She's flinching at everything."

Soon enough the boiling is finished. She pours the water into the cup and lets it sit for a few minutes.

As it the water soaks into the noodles she walks around her apartment, deciding to go change.

She stands on her toes to reach clothes in her closet, she finds a blue sweater and sets it on the couch.

She then goes to the other side of her closet, scanning through the fabrics, she eventually finds a par of gray leggings.

She walks in front of her bed and begins peeling off her shirt.

Ayato watches as her hands work the fabrics of her clothing, sliding it off as it runs over her skin.

He noticed her curves and the way her body glistened.

Her skin seemed so soft, although they were covered in scars, it still seemed beautiful.

As she slid the sweater on over her head and pulled it over her stomach, she then slides her jeans down and steps to the side.

She grabs the leggings and pushes her feet in, pulling them up as the cling to her skin.

He noticed the curves in her legs.

As he examines her body, he see's that she has gotten thinner.

She wasn't skinny, but she wasn't fat neither.

Curvy or thick would be a better option.

She looked fragile and weak.

"Pitiful humans, so weak." Ayato thinks to himself.

She runs to the kitchen as soon as she heard her stomach ache and growl again.

She grabs a fork and goes to her couch.

As she sits she begins stirring the noodles.

She wraps the noodles around the metal and places it in her mouth.

"Disgusting." He thinks again.

Her eyes widen as she chews.

She runs to the trash can to spit it out.

"Eugh! Is it old?" She grimaces, throwing it away.

"That was fowl.. I thought I was gonna vomit.."

"I probably would have.. the shit ya'll eat is fucking putrid" Ayato scoffs at the woman.

"I guess I'll just find something else to eat." She mumbles walking toward her pantry.

She grabs a bag of chips, opening the chip bag she tosses one in her mouth.

Her eyes widen as she spits it out.

"Does everything taste like shit?" She yells to herself.

Ayato raises an eyebrow as he analyzes the situation.

She begins shoving random foods in her mouth and realizes they all taste the same.

She's sweating and tearing up, as she hears her stomach growl.

Ayato watches her, now understanding why Eto wanted him to follow her.