He finds your birthmark 3/4

Liam: You and Liam hadn't been dating for that long, when you both decided you wanted to go on a date to the beach. You picked out your favorite swimsuit and waited for Liam to come pick you up. When you two got to the beach you took your cover up off and Liams jaw dropped.

"Holy crap,Y/N you're beautiful." at his words you blush a deep crimson

"Thanks" you said shyly, you quickly got over being shy and started walking towards the water. You could hear footsteps behind you slapping against the wet sand, all of a sudden you felt a large hand tracing a certain pattern on your bum. You whipped around.

"What are you doing?" you laughed

"Tracing your birthmark, which lucky for me it's on your bum. Another reason to touch it" You two laughed at his comment and ran into the water

Louis: Your birthmark was on the inside of your middle finger. You always loved it because it was shaped like a small heart so whenever you flipped someone off with you left hand it would be with love, but if it was with your right hand it would mean you meant it. You and Louis had been together for a year but he still was yet to figure out your birthmark. He knew you had one but he didn't know where and it always bothered him because he wanted to know everything about you, you liked to tease him about it.
    Louis had been teasing you the whole day about how you said something stupid. You got fed up and flipped him of with your left hand without looking. Since you didn't look you didn't see his jaw drop or the little happy jig he did. 

"I found it!!" he screamed

"Found what, crazy boy?" 

"Your birthmark, silly!!"

Niall: You had never really liked your birthmark. It was a medium sized red dot in between your eyebrows. So every day since 7th grade you would put makeup over it.

You and Niall had been dating for 8 months and tonight was your first time staying over at his house. When you got there you knocked on the door and he answered he pulled you into a tight hug, kicking the door shut. 

" I am so glad you decided to come, I was scared you would think we were moving to fast"

"Oh, Niall, we have been together for the better part of a year, I think we are moving along just fine"

"Good, cause I do too. I just didn't know how you felt and..." you cut him off with a kiss and he immediately started to kiss back. When you two pulled away you didn't pull far, just far enough that only your noses and foreheads were touching. 

"You should shut me up like that more often" 

"I will keep that in mind Horan. But is there food, because I am hungry."  you stated

"A woman  after my own heart, this is why I love you. Yeah the pizza is in the living room, I was thinking we could watch a movie as well" he led you too the living room but it was a ways a way because his house was so big. 

After you two had eaten all the pizza and watched a movie you started to get ready for bed. He led you too his room. There you started to get ready for bed only to realize you forgot pajamas. He gave you one of his shirts and a pair of boxers. You went to the bathroom to change and opened the door once you were dressed so he could brush his teeth. You started to take off the little make up that you wore while Niall brushed his teeth. You didn't realize he was watching you when you took off the makeup on your birthmark. When you had taken all your makeup off he grabbed your chin and turned your face towards and ran his thumb over my birthmark. I pulled away and turned around. 

"Whats wrong Y/N?"

"I knew you wouldn't like it, thats why I wear makeup to cover it"

"What do you mean I don't like it I love it, it's and angels kiss" 

"I love you Niall"

"Love you too princess" 

Love you guys