Welcome To Hell~! [Part 1 Intro]

Welcome to the Assassination Unit.

Or hell, to be honest.

Haha, just kidding~! (Not really but-)

Most of us probably have a problem here. Usually our parents want to get rid of us because of our unusual traits, thinking we're just being sent to a camp where we stay here for the rest of our lives.

But here, we are trained to be assassins.

Some of us are lucky to escape, some of us want to escape, and some of us want to stay.

But it's not all THAT bad in here. If you just really look past the traumatic and horrific experiences that we go through, we're all just humans that want to survive.

So, newbie, pleasure to meet ya! The name's Marissa Johansen, and allow me to show you around the academy for a bit and I'll tell ya about myself if ya want.

----------------

~About The Academy~

This place is huge, I know! But don't get too overwhelmed, you'll get used to it in no time. The unit's located in the middle of a huge abandoned forest, good for practicing. They're some lakes here and there, but mostly trees and even more trees. There's three floors, we're on the first floor at the moment. Here are the lockers, the cafeteria and four classrooms. Outside, it's part grass and part blacktop, where there're basketball hoops. You're not allowed to go into the forest unless it's for a class, so don't. The classrooms here teach the regular school subjects, ELA, Social Studies, Science and Math because we can't be stupid assassins. The second floor has the dorms, the library and the more...fun classes, you can say. Hand-to-hand combat, weaponry, et cetera. The third floor is where only juniors and seniors are allowed and sometimes really talented sophomores. Basically only the teachers and the people that are in squads. I'll ya about that later. I can't bring you up there, but it's pretty cool.

---------------

~About Missions and Being An Assassin~

Freshmen CANNOT be full fledged assassins. Just not possible. Or...just highly unlikely, I guess. Anyway, usually juniors and seniors are assassins. When you get there, you are put into a squad. A squad is a group made up of four people that you have to work with for the rest of your years as an assassin, so you better hope you get along with them and vice versa. Each squad has a leader and a deputy, the leader being the one with more experience and the deputy is the vice leader, chosen by the leader. Each squad also has their own padded training room (located on the third floor) with one smaller room activated by a hidden button. This room is filled with all kinds of weapons. Our academy's goal is to simply get rid of the enemies of our allies. Our allies are simply people who wish for vengeance and cannot receive it themselves. So they pay us to do it. Missions are typically a single target, which we spy on and assassinate leaving behind no suspects or clues to their death whatsoever.

---------------

~Forms~

Name:

Gender:

Age:

Year:

Key Weapon:

Personality:

Looks:

Sexuality:

Backstory:

Other:

------------

~My OCs~

(Oh, you wanna know about me? That's awesome! Hmm...where to start!)