Chapter 20

Blade came bursting through the door shortly after I kissed Greg. He was steaming red with anger.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU, HOLLY!?!? How dare you kiss him!!!"

I was shocked and surprised and confused and scared all at the same time. How did he know?

"Do you think I'm stupid enough to leave you ll alone in here with another guy?!" he started coming towards me as I backed away. "Geez Holly! Give me some credit! There's cameras all around this room." he answered, reading my facial expression. He pointed at the ceiling. I looked up and saw three cameras inside the ceiling, protected by a glass window.

"I- I'm sorry Blade. It wont happen again." I said nervously. He now had me pinned up against the wall, holding me by the neck, almost choking me.

"Why won't you love me?! You wouldn't be locked in here then!"

Tears were streaming down my face. "Please don't hurt me." I begged in almost a whimper.

"Holly, I only do what I do because I love you. If it's the only way I can get you to behave then by all means, I'll do it. I dont want to hurt you, Holly. I love you so much. It breaks my heart to see you in pain, but you brought it on yourself."

"Let her go!" Greg commanded.

Blade ignored him and tightened his grip around my neck. "I'll never let you go, Holly. That's a promise."

I could barely breathe now. He cut off all air to my lungs and I was fighting for my life.

"I SAID LET HER GO!!!" I heard Greg yell, except his yelling sounded distant to me, and I was going in and out of darkness. Suddenly, Blade let go of me and I dropped to the floor, gasping for air. I looked up and saw Blade going after Greg. Blade stopped about two feet in front of Greg, fists clenched together, and towering over Greg. Greg was still laying in bed, in pain, unable to move.

"Blade, don't do anything to him." I managed to get out.

Blade glanced back at me and then back at Greg. Blade then pivoted back towards me and pulled me by the arm off the floor and then through me onto the other bed.

"Holly's mine." he possessively claimed.

"No she's not. She was NEVER yours."

Blade abruptly turned around. "Yes she is. Holly loves me." then he turned back to me. "Right Holly?" he asked hopefully.

I gulped and stared at him with horror. He is a frickin monster!!! One minute he's yelling and violent, then the next he's all hopeful and innocent. Bipolar much?

"ANSWER ME!!" he screamed. I looked over at Greg who was shaking his head, urging me to resist Blade's madness. I looked back at Blade who now had rage in his eyes. "Fine. Don't answer me. I'll show teacher boy that your mine."

Blade pushed me down onto my back and pinned me down.

"What are you doing!?!?" I screamed.

"Showing you and teacher boy how much I love you. And after I'm done with you, you'll see how much you love me."

"Blade, don't you dare!!" Greg warned.

"Or what? You're gonna limp all the way over here and fight me? I think we already established that you can't win. Look at yourself! You can barely move. Now lay back and watch this if you like. "

And it happened all over again. Blade raped me...only this time, he did it in front of Greg. I turned my head away from Greg because didn't want to see him while Blade did this to me. I heard Greg struggle to get up, but I knew he couldn't do anything. And even if he did, he wouldn't beat Blade. blade was a lot bigger than Greg. He had a bigger build, taller, stronger, crazier, and a lot more muscle.