First day

Echo's POV

Today is the first day of school I am really excited. Today me and my best friend Kate are holding cheerleading tryouts today so we have to wear our cheerleading outfits. Since I am the captain I get to decide who is on the team. I get out of my bed do my routine then get in my outfit.

               Outfit ⬆️I get dressed and head downstairs

               Outfit ⬆️
I get dressed and head downstairs. "Good Morning dad Im walking to school." I say. "Bye Echo love you." My dad says. "Bye love you too." I say closing the door. I only live like a couple blocks down so I can just walk to school. As I get to school I see the most popular girl in the school. Sydney Jones. She is really mean and she makes fun of me. I think she picks on me because she wanted to be the captain of the cheer team. Whenever she picks on me I end up crying so I found a special spot that I only know about. It is a tree in the middle of the forest where I go and just sit there. "Hey Echo!" My best friend Kate says running up to me. "Hey K." I say walking with her. She starts skipping. "Well We have to head down to the gym tryouts are all day." Kate says still skipping. "Ok sweet we don't get to go to classes today." I say. "Yep." Kate says walking into the gym. I walk in and there is a huge line of girls and there is a guy sitting on the bleachers. "That is the new boy." Kate says going to her seat. "Oh ok." I say. I notice he is looking at me so I look away. "Ok so Kate and I are going to show you guys the routine and then you will go one at a time doing it." I say. The music starts and we do our routine. The routine is basically just front handsprings,ariels and tricks. "Ok Kelly your up." I say starting the music. Kelly is one of those girls where she is not flexible and is nerdy. She tries to do a ariel and lands on her face. Kate runs up to her and asks if she is ok. While me I am at my table then she does that and I start laughing so hard I fall out of my chair. I don't even care though because I an still laughing. I look up and the new boy is smirking at me. I just got up fixed my hair and said "Next." The line went on forever until we found our team. "Ok guys the list for the cheerleading team will be posted tomorrow and you are dismissed." I say. Everyone exits the room except for the new boy. I walk up to him. "What's your name?" I say to him. "Who wants to know?" He says. "Me Echo." I say. "Echo that's cute my name is Hunter." He says. "Ok." I say. "I have to go see you around." He says walking away. He called me cute. At Least I think he did. "Come on Echo we have to go to lunch." Kate says. "Ok coming." I say running towards her. The tryouts only lasted like 3 hours so we still had to go to one class. "Hey Ash." I say walking up to my other best friend Ashley. "Hey how did tryouts go?" She asks. "It actually went well kelly fell on her face." Kate says as we all laugh. "Well I got to go." I say. "Bye." Kate and Ashley say at the same time. "Bye." I say walking away. I got a text so I bring my phone out and I am walking in the hall. I bump into someone. There chest is hard like they have been working out. "Sorry." I say not looking up yet. "It's ok Just watch next time." A guy says. "Hunter." I say looking up. "Hey." He says helping me up. "I got to go." I say walking to my next class. For some reason I feel like he is bad news. But at the same time he gives me butterflies in my stomach. Wait do I like him? Phh no. Maybe. I don't know do I? My next class is art. I am not that good at art but it's not that boring as the other classes so I like it. I walk in and take my usual seat in the very back. "Ok class there is a new student and he will sit in the back by Echo." The teacher says. Hunter walks in with his arm around Sydney. I just roll my eyes and start painting. He sits by me and smiles. I don't. "Take a picture it will last longer." I says not looking up from the paper. "I will." He says taking his phone out and taking a picture. I role my eyes. "You better delete that." I say. "Maybe I will maybe I won't." He says smirking. "Whatever." I say. "Whatcha drawing." He says like a little kid. "None if your business." I say back. The bell rings and I practically run to the door. "Hey Ashley you wanna walk to my house with me?" I ask. "No sorry I got fast pitch practice but I will text you later." Ashley says walking away. "Hey Kate you wanna walk to my house with me?" I ask running up to her. "Sorry I have a soccer game." She says walking away. "I will come to your house with you." Hunter says walking up to me. "Go away." I say walking away. "Oh feisty I like it." He says. "I said go away." I say walking faster. He shrugs and walks to a crowd of girls. Uhh boys are so confusing. I just walk home and fall asleep.

Hey guys so This is my news series and I hope you like it.

Love,
Kayle❤️