N I N E T E E N

A/N: Play the song if you want. :)

Viola's POV

As he leaned in closer and closer, he just stopped. His lips brushed up against mine and my heart felt ready to burst out of my chest. It was going at like a thousand miles per hour. The whole time my body just felt paralyzed. Like Jackson came out of no where and whipped me with his freaking tail. Thanks, Kanima.

"Think I better save that for a better day." He whispered and I managed to not let out the aggravated grunt that wanted to come out so desperately. Just another page out of the '102 ways of getting your whole life and soul played by Luis Mendoza.' Its a great book. I would know because I'm the main character in it. Sigh.

My body felt like it could finally move and I inhaled sharply. "Good talk." I said before averting my gaze from his completely and turned my head foreword. He lowly chuckled and kept his arm around me,rubbing little imaginary circles on my arm. No matter how much comfort I felt in that, I tried my best to ignore it.

In the corner of my eye I see the classroom door open. I turned my head slightly to see who came in. Then in walked, Peter with a piece of paper in his hands. That's when Mr.Knight decided to actually pay attention. He reached for the remote and paused the movie. "May I help you?" He questioned Peter.

Peter glanced down at the piece of paper in hands. Then looked back up at the teacher. "Yeah, I had a little bit of a schedule change. I got transferred into this class." He informed. Luis stopped the tracing of the little circles on my arm. That alone made me curious. So I looked up at him and his face was hard. His jaw was clenched as he stared at Peter. I felt a little smug smile tug at my lips. Was Mendoza...jealous?

I nudged him with my elbow. He fidgeted a bit before looking at me. "You alright there, pretty boy?"

He cleared his throat and nodded. "Yes, baby girl. I'm fine." He said giving me a smile. I squinted my eyes at him for a few seconds. I decided to not tease him about this.

"Okay, whatever you say." I said leaning my head on his shoulder. He just hummed and started back up with the tracings.

"Well welcome to English. I'm Mr.Knight if you didn't know that already. Stay after class, so I can get you caught up okay?"

"Alright." Peter nodded.

"Alright then, take a seat. Whatever's open." He gave a curt nod before going back to his seat and continued the movie.

Peter had taken Jasmines seat behind my desk. I looked in his direction and he looked up at me with a smile. I gave him a little wave and he waved back. He winked at me and I playfully rolled my eyes looking away from him.

---

It was finally the last period of the day and I couldn't wait to go home. Mrs. Ivy wasn't here today, so there was a sub.

So here I was leaning up against the mirror with Luis' head in my lap. He surely made himself comfortable. Not that I mind.

"So, can I know what you have planned on Friday?" I asked while running my fingers through his hair. His eyes slowly closed in the process.

"So you're that kind of girl?" He chuckled.

"And what's that supposed to mean?"