Last Night

Tessa's POV

Scott is my best friend. The only person I can always, always count on. The one person that always understands me. The one relationship I never messed up.
And he was sleeping naked in my bed next to me.
What have I done?! What have we done?! All these years, protectiong our bond, working so hard to keep this unique reltionship alive and functional, gone. We messed it all up. Were never going to skate the same! This is complicating every thing! I stood up nervously, and started cleaning the room like I always do when I am anxious or upset. Scott slowly shifted in his sleep and mumbled my name. No, no, no, no, no, this is bad. Why in the saint name of God, did we think it would be a brilliant idea to drink every ounce of tequila in the bar last night, knowing that we were sharing the same bed?!
"Tess, why are you running around the room butt nacked? Just come back to sleep."
Scott said, half asleep, patting the empty space in the bed next to him. I threw on a light robe from the hotel on.
"Scott?! This is bad!"
"What? Wasn't it great last night? Come on Tess, come back to bed."
He said with that stupid, adorable, sexy smirk of his. I sighted. Yes it was great. It was incredible. I sat on the bed, not facing him.
"Scott this screws shit up. It complicates everything! I mean, I thought we agreed : platonic. We just threw that out the window and..."
First thing I know, his hands are around my waist, his lips next to my ear, caressing my cheeks. I shiver.
"...and we can't do this. This..."
He started to slowly untie my robe.
"...this can't continue."
He grabbed my hips and put my legs around his waist. I wrapped my arms around his muscular neck, letting my fingers run through his long hair. He kissed me slowly, lightly but I could feel his desire burning. I replied with a long kiss, the kind of kiss that leaves you out of breath and wanting more. And just like that, I forgot evrything. Just like that, it was like last night all over again.