Chapter 1

Jayden's POV:

Second week of school and I'm fricken done with it! It's the start of second period, the boring science class. UGHDIJO! Everyone was forced to write an eassy, but we heard a knocking on the door. Who was it? Was it a stupid visit from the new principal? Our teacher opened the door and saw a boy in a yellow uniform and glasses walk into the class. Another new student?

What Mark Looked Like, But He Had His Circular Glasses (from the chewing gum mv):

"Hi, I'm Ms.Johnson. Are you Mark Lee, the new student?" My teacher asked. Mark Lee? That name sounds so familiar. Whispers of the new student started to be heard.

"Class listen up! This is Mark Lee, the new student from Canada, he's is permanently staying in this class so please be nice! Okay Mark please sit in front of Jayden." OMG, Mark Lee from NCT sit in front of me!!! Jayden Fricken BREATHE!!!

Break time! I ran to my friend and screamed! 

"JULIE! The new kid is FUCKING MARK LEE!" I cried! 

"Oh, he's from Nct right?" She asked. Julie doesn't like NCT -_-

"Julie, I got to be friends with him!" Where is he right now? I looked around trying to find him... BINGO! I see him on the other side of the field, sitting under a tree, all alone, reading a book. Okay, that's just depressing. I see the "Popular" guys walk up to him, talking right? I went back to talk to Julie but she was gone. Jayden, this is your time to talk to Mark. I quickly walked to the other side of the field. I believed he heard me walking, because he looked up from his book. I gave him a shy smile and greeted him.

"Hey, nice to meet you. You were in my class this morning," I softly said.

"Hi, I'm Mark Lee.  I'm from Canada," he shyly said. 

"Mark, you're from Nct. I'm actually a big fan," I chuckled. 

He looked up from his book and said,"Really? I wouldn't think anyone from this school knows NCT. So what is your name?" 

"My name is Jayden Wong, I sit behind you in science class," I replied. He nodded as a replied.

"Since I don't have any friends, can I be yours?" He asked. HELL YES!

"Ya, of course! I always wanted to be your friend." I awkwardly said.

"Oh, by the way, this high school doesn't need uniform. You can wear anything to school," I stated. I saw his face go white, then red.

"Are you serious right now? I wore this ugly yellow uniform for nothing?" Mark said freaking out.

"Mark, it's okay. You look cute in your uniform," I said. He stopped freaking out and looked at me.

"Jayden, I'm I your bias?" He asked smirking. Why the hell is he smirking?

"How did you know that?" I confusingly asked. 

"Jayden you just called me cute," he said, trying not to laugh. OMG! I can't believe I said that!

"AYE Jayden, why you talkin' to nerd boy? He's a fuckin loser!" I heard some one say. Mark and I looked up to see NICK ADAMS? Nick was my boyfriend from my freshman year. We lasted 6 month before I found out he cheated on me with 2 other girls. 

"Don't talk to him like that!" I yelled. I see Mark looking down, quietly reading his book. Why isn't he defending himself?

"Seriously Jayden, how did you go from a hot guy to a ugly-ass nerd?" Nick said while chuckling. I seriously want to kill him right now! After he said that the bell rang. Nick walked away, leaving me shocked. Mark started to walk away, back to class. 

I ran to him and said,"Mark, I want to be your friend. So can I have your number so we could talk?" He stopped to write his name on a piece of paper and gave it to me. 

"Jayden, thanks for sticking up for me. I will remember to NOT wear my uniform tomorrow," he jokingly said. 

We then parted ways to go to our different classes. 

Author's Thoughts: What did you guys think of the first chapter? I PROMISE to update every week. If you guys have comments about this chapter please comment below. I LOVE reading comments, it makes me feel happy. If you suggest anything for this book, comment below. I hope you guys enjoy this story, and keep reading, it gets better (I swear)!