Chapter 5

"GIRLFRIEND?!?!??!?!?" Both Zane and I yelled.

"Jinx, you own me a soda." I said afterwards to Zane. Ok, I know it wasn't the right time but its fun to Jinx. Zane just look at me then smiled. At least someone gets me.

"nooo...j.us.t.friends." I tried to say but my words were stuttering, yet I don't know why.

"She said no, just friends." Zane explained to the guys. "Oh yeah this is Nick Dehan." Zane pointed to the red-haired guy. Wait, Dehan? He's Cassy's brother? Great another person to ruin my life! Note, sarcasm. "This is Cody, my little bro. A real one, not a brother friend way." Zane showed to a mini look-alike to him. "Jesse Aaron the blonde and Jake Marren the guy with black hair." Zane told the guys to raise their hands. All of them just said "hi", wave my hand, or gave me a hug. Yes, a hug. It was a fun hug though. "You should yurry up, class is going to start soon." Zane gave me a "Go now" look. Then I got my bookbag from Zane's car and hurried to my first class. Its English were I'll tell you, isn't fun. Just pain, since the "IT" group are all in my class. The "IT" group are the populars by the way. I wonder what they're going to do to me in class, today?

~Zane's POV.~ (Yay a new Pov.!)

I watch her walk away to her class. I forgot to ask which grade she's in. I turn to head to class but the guy's looks were annoying me. "WHAT!" I asked they were still giving me their "looks."

"Yeah sure Bro, she's not your girlfriend. I'm pretty sure I know you enough to know, that you have a crush on her. I forgot to ask but what's her name anyways?" Cody, said. Gezze god, why did you give me a smart alec as a brother? Isn't mom and dad bad enough? I joking on the mom and dad thing, just saying.

"Her name is Lilia Crystal Miranda. You can call you Lil if you like. Last questions...not going to answer." I replied walking away from them and heading to P.E. Which I like sports, I'm in all of the sports teams in school. The guys just followed behind me all of us have P.E. first period.

"OH MY GOSH! IT'S ZANE ZOLTZ! ZAANNE is SOO HOT!" I heard tons of girls yelling my name. God, they see all the time. I'm not new, am I popular to much?

"Heyy, Zanie." I rolled my when I heard that annoying voice. The voice belong to...no other then, Cassy Dehan. I hate that I have to be nice to her since she was my friend's little sister.

"So, are you going to the pep rally? I heard its supeerr awesome." Cassy said twirling her hair at me. What does she think? That I'm a easy target, guess what the twirling hair thing. It makes me hate a person more, I don't know why. How is she the captain of the cheerleaders, she's so dumb.

"Duh- I'm a football player of this school. Of course I'm going." I tried to say poliety, but I couldn't I JUST DON'T like her.

Cassy's face changed from happy to lust. Wait...LUST?! "So you do want to go with me? We can you know..have fun." She started to finger my shirt. I seriously HATE her. Nick's mouth down to the floor when he saw his own little sister firting me. While the guys were busy talking to some girls in our grade. What nice friends I have, they let a slut play with MY OWN BODY!

"Cassy, can you please stop harassing Zane." I turn my head to see Lilia standing with arm full of textbooks with a "waiting" look.

Cassy just stop playing with me and glare at where Lilia was standing. "Were you just telling me what to do Ms. LOSER?!" Ms. Loser? I heared someone in this school has that nickname. Is that Ms. Loser person, LILIA?!

~Lilia's POV.~

   I walked to the 9th grade hall to get my books from my locker. When I found again like any other day, someone graffti my locker. I always, always try to ignore it. I saw the "IT" group laughing at me. Everyone except for Ace and Cassy. Where are they? As I asked the question I saw a girl running out the janitor's cloest,crying. Her mascara was running from her eyes to her neck. With both of her hands covering her face. Same time as she was running out, I saw Ace walking out of the janitor's cloest. "What?" He said poliety while fixing his collar of his shirt. I wonder why, but Ace is the only nice person to me from the "IT" group. He through he is alot like them, he can be mean to me. Like does the pranks sometimes that makes me cry, but nothing bad like Cassy. I tell you this, Ace is also knowed as "The Player" of my school not just "Mr. Perfect." So actually Ace is really "Mr. Player".

"Nothing." I said looking back at my locker getting my last textbooks. They were really heavy so I drop them to the floor.

"Them why were you looking?" Ace chuckled and swoop down to the ground. He helped me pick up my textbooks. "Here." Ace said, handing me a my textbooks.

"Thanks. Oh we...we..we..should go to class." I tried to say while puting my left side bang behind my hair.

"Yeah, we should." Ace said putting his hands into his pockets and starting to walk inhead. All of the sudden Ace stopped and turned his head to see me. "Are you coming or not?" He asked. I quickly followed Ace to English. The problem about English class besides the "IT" group would be the class is in the 11th grade side. Our school is pretty huge. No, seriously the school is actually four bulings in one. Its kind-of like a school builing for college.