Short story

Inside the mansion where I was still a slave, my baby, Lily, ran around the place. As a baby, she was incredible. Her speed was quicker than mine when I first became a full fledge vampire and her eyes... Those golden eyes she inherit from Damon, "Lily stop running around." I chased her down and carried her like she was some kind of crazy animal, "Children are such scary beings."

"Daddy!" Lily yelled when she saw Damon walking towards us, wearing a black tuxedo making his muscle pop up. He held out his bag as the maids took it and I give him a quick kiss on the lips but he pulled my face back to his and kissed me deeper.

As a king, he still had many stuff to take care of. Even before he became a king and I was still a slave, "Stop it Damon! Lily's watching." I scolded him but he just kissed me on my forehead and carried Lily towards the dining table, "Steak again?" Lily pouted, "I'll make pancakes tomorrow morning. Sounds good?" I wink at my daughter.

I think as a mother I was still childish but that's not my fault! I haven't aged ever since I turned into a full vampire and I don't think I've become more mature, "Okay!" Lily exclaimed.

Once we all finish our dinner Lily showered and went to bed as I was drinking off Damon, "Can I drink more?" I ask, my lips covered in blood as my eyes glowed crimson. Laying on top of him while wearing my night gown seemed to have seduced him because he flipped our positions and bit my neck pleasurably, "I wasn't finish..." I trailed off, playing with his hair. Before the situation went any further, Lily interrupted us, holding her pillow like a lost child and I nearly screamed, "Mommy I can't sleep." She cried, standing by the doorway, "Alright honey come here." I wiped off the blood on my face and gestured her to come, "Damn it." Damon cursed as I glared at him.

Lily climbed on the bed and lay between Damon and I. Before she fell asleep, I told her a bedtime story while Damon was rubbing his feet with mine.

"Quit it." I sent Damon daggers when Lily was finally asleep. Just as I planned on going to sleep, Damon skillfully hopped of the bed and pulled me down the floor as I fell on top of him, "What are you doing?" I whispered-yelled, "Loving you." He responded with a smirk on his face and slid my gown down as he left a mark on my neck then another and another, lower and lower. Eventually, I fell asleep on him before he could even do what he wanted to do.

"I love you." Were the last words I heard from Damon before I fell asleep.