Log 61-KV3

As the two Elementals waited for the others to get back, they played cards, betting on little nick-nacks they find or buy in their free time, though, when the hours pass and it was about 9:32 PM they knew something was wrong, "Shouldn't Stitch and Lea be back by now, Jasper?" "Yeah, if anything they're taking their sweet time, or doing the do" "JASPER WHAT THE FUCK?!" Mace yelled, Jasper was grinning "Kidding, if anything they're on their way back now, I wouldn't worry too much." "Well.. If they're not here by ten then i'm going to find them, and you're coming with." Jasper groaned, "Fine, mom." Mace rolled his eyes, continuing their little game of cards until the clock his ten at night, Mace stood up, "Okay, it's ten, time to go look for them." Jasper sighed, "Can't you go on your own?" "What if i need back up, hm?" "Fffffine!" Jasper stood up, grabbing his coat and putting it on, Mace smiled a bit and did the same, they leave the little cabin. They soon find foot prints, assuming they belong to Lea, they follow, it was still snowing, Mace was warm enough the snow around him melted before it even touched him, as the two walked they start to see two figures in the distance, Mace runs up to the two, thinking they were Stitch and Lea, Jasper walked slowly behind, he stopped walking after a minute, "Mace! Get away from them!" Mace looked back at Jasper, confused. Gun shots were heard throughout the area, Mace stopped in his tracks, falling over, Jasper did as well, the two figures walked up to the two, one nudging the other, "Ey, look at that, two more Elementals, ain't that somethin' Paul?" "Pat, how do you know they're Elementals?" "Wild guess." The two picked up the Elementals, walking into a large base.
                                    END OF LOG.