Chapter 37

I stood in front of a woman I could not recognised, tubes attached to her and a father who was crying, his eyes red and heavy bags under her eyes.

"Dad". I whispered but he heard me. He stood up straight, giving a smile and trying to wipe his tears, but he knew it didn't make a difference.

"Whose that?". I asked coming closer to see the person with the purple bruise.
"Your mum". He paused waiting for my reaction. "She had an accident like 2 weeks ago and since then she hadn't woken up from her Coma and the doctors still wants to know if I was ready yet". I gasped in horror, running to him.

Even at this point he puts me first, the woman he once and still loves is in a coma, he still wants me to make a choice, he wanted me to be with him, to choose for him. I hugged him, hearing to soft sobs as he held me tighter, I didn't know what to say, this was the first time, he broke down in front of me, I hadn't realized how much he loved her.

"Can I be alone with her?" I asked as he took control of himself again. He nodded before standing up and leaving us alone.

I had read one time, that people in Coma could hear what people around them were saying, that doctors even advised for family and loved ones to be with the patient, because the patient try to respond when with people they dearly loved.

But I didn't know, if I fell under that book, I didn't know if she loved me, but I knew I loved her, a part of me wishing I knew her, I knew my mum.

As the thoughts kept running, I began to cry, because I knew wishes didn't come true, without a little bit of faith. Right now faith is one thing I lacked.

"Mum, I don't know if you can hear me, I know you haven't been much of a mother lately and I don't know if you consider me as your daughter. I honestly don't know why I'm so scared of loosing you, I understand that you and daddy were deeply in love and he would do anything for you". I gasp, as the tears fell down more.

"Dad never stopped talking about you, he always told me endless stories about you guys teenage years. I knew you were madly in love with him, I understood that Grandpa did not let you fall too deep and run away because he wants you to be successful and be the best and I love you for how you put family first even if it made you unhappy". I saw her fingers move. It didn't stop me, I had to tell her everything before she wakes up.

"I love you, no matter how you claim you didn't want me, I love how you kissed and cared for that little girl, it showed me that if I had come at the right time, then you'll show me the same love and care. I don't hate you, I'll never, I just want you to know I forgive you and I'm sorry, sorry for being a burden and holding you back". I laugh, I was at my breaking point.

I stood up, walking around, "Mum I want you to know I forgive you and please I need you and love you". I saw her hands move. I ran to her, holding her hand, I felt it hold me, causing to laugh in relieve.

"I forgive you mama". I whispered.

The machine started beeping, her heart beat was becoming less. The grip on my hand loosened.

******

"NO!!!" I screamed, holding my head as doctors rushed in.

"She's gone". The doctor said. I held my head, feeling the heavy impact of the news, my head felt like it was going to explode.

"No, no, no, she can't be, mama, you can't leave me again". I cried, trying to get to her but was pulled back by Jacob, I cried into his chest. No this can't be happening, I can't loose her again.

I tried running to her bed, where the doctors gathered round her. I was pulled by my wrist by Luke, he pulled me to his chest, I kept pushing him, trying to get away but he didn't move. He just held me in his arm, I felt the tears on my hair, everyone was crying too.

"No, she can't be gone, she can't she has to stay, she has to live". I sobbed, closing my eyes. I opened my eyes to see my dad crying, I untangled myself from Luke running to him.

"Is okay sweetheart, is okay, our Love is forever". My dad spoke, hugging me tight.
"Forever is too small to contain the love I have for you". I whispered in his arms.