Christmas in Neverland

You were sitting on a log near the fire,when an idea popped up in your mind.Quickly,you ran up to Pan and tapped him on the shoulder. He turned around and crossed his arms in front of his chest and said,"Yes?"

         "I just wanted to ask you if we could have uh... you know,a Christmas party"You said.He furrowed his eyebrows ,and put his arms at his side.

         "Whats a Christmas party?"Clearly confused of what you just said.

         "It's where people give gifts to each other,dance around the Christmas tree,sing Christmas carols, and eat lots and LOTS of food"you said. Throwing your hands in the air after you finished explaining.

          Pan thought for a second then replied with a warm smile,"Yes,we could." Then left.Okay that was the first time he ever smiled to anyone,even me.You thought.You smiled at his back,and left to tell the lost boys about your plan.

           You stood on top of a rock and called everyone.All of them stopped what they were doing and looked at your direction."Alright,well...Christmas is nearing and we still have to decorate this place and prepare everything.Can you all help me? "The Lost Boys looked at each other and agreed to help you."okay,um...Slightly your going to cut a tree."The said boy nods his head and went off into the forest.

           "Devin you--"And the list goes on.After you finished telling everyone what to do and what Christmas is.A little boy came up to you.

         "whats a Chwiztmas?"he asked.You giggled and got down from the rock and crouched down to his eye level,"It's a special time where children like you get presents or Christmas cards from family and friends.Christmas is an exclusive family affair, while others invite friends to a Christmas buffet or pot luck meal."You explained."Later you'll help me in decorating the Christmas tree.Sounds fun?"

         "Yeah!"The little boy said enthusiastically.Then ran off to help the other boys.

           You stood up  and saw Pan staring at you intently.You gave him a small wave and a smile.He gave a small smile in return. Okay that was the second time he smiled.Whats going on with him.You thought.as you climbed inside of the tree house.

           You closed your eyes and imagined a box full of Christmas ornaments.When you opened your eyes you saw it on the floor.You picked it up and headed out of the tree house.When you got outside you saw a tree in the center of the camp.You quickly got down from the tree house with the Christmas ornaments.

            "Boys!"All of them looked at your direction,"Who wants to help me decorate the tree!"Everyone ran up to you and got some ornaments and put it all over the tree.Boys shouting and asking you where to put this or that.The little boy from a while ago walked up to you got the star that should be put at the top.He tried to reach it,but of course,he was too short.

           So you walked up to him and hoisted him up on your shoulders.Then he put the star on top of the tree.You put him down as you admired the tree.

          You walked up to Pan and kissed him on the cheeks,"thank you for letting me have a Christmas party here in Neverland"You left him there dumbfounded.

           That night you,Peter Pan and the lost boys had a party that you will never forget.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was so nervous posting this because its my first time to write a short story. I was worried about like if i am using the correct punctuation or if my grammar is correct.Anyways hope you guys enjoyed it.😁😀