Second Chance at Love Chapter 1

It had been months since Jessie first read that message ten months to be exact. A lot had changed in those ten months, things she still didn't like to talk about. Jessie sat on the couch in her little apartment writing about her day in her journal. She had wrote in it every day since the accident.

Everything had changed after that, but Jessie wasn't going to think about that right this moment, it was friday the day she called her mom to let her know she was ok. it was always a hard day.  Her mom always begged her to come home, every week for the last five months, wver since she had left. it was hard not telling her mom where she was not telling anything about her new life.

She had started over three months after the accident, after Rick had passed away. It had been to difficult to stay where there were reminders of him everywhere. Jessie had tried to stay with her mom afterward but her mom and siblings had babied her and "tip-toed" around her. She had tried staying at Rick and hers trailer  by herself it seemed to empty being there. She even tried an apartment by herself but the reminders of what she had lost were everywhere.

Over the course of a week Jessie had quite her job, packed or sold her stuff, some stuff being sent to her mom's got in her car and left. There was only one person in the world who know what she was doing or where she was going and that was her best friend, the guy who had sent her the message all those months ago, Kasie.