Chapter 8

Rage and Pain was all I felt.  Cap, Nat , Clint and I walk towards and into the closest jet we could find. A young shield pilot looks and stands in their way.

     "You are not authorized to be here" He said. Does he really not know who he's taking to. Captain America, Hawkeye, Black Widow, and American Ghost are trying to get somewhere and he has the audacity to try and stop us.  
     "Son, Just don't" Cap said voice full of authority. The boy hastily made his way off the jet. Clint made his way to the pilot seat Natasha in the co-Pilot seat. Steve and I stayed in the back. He was standing holding onto a bar while I sat near the hanger of the jet. Thinking of multiple ways to kill Loki. I put my ear piece in my my left ear turning it on.
"I'm going to teleport to Stark Towers" I announced. Steve looked at me. He nodded. I heard a faint 'Okay' from Clint and Nat.
I took a deep breath and teleported to Stark Tower.

         "But, let's do a head count here. Your brother, the demi-God; a super soldier, a living legend who kind of lives up to the legend; a man with breath-taking anger management issues; a woman with amazing powers and a deadly aim; a couple of master assassins, and you, big fella, you've managed to piss off every single one of them." Tony said to Loki. Neither of them noticed my appearance. I was kind of in awe. Tony Stark basically complimented all of us. How sweet.
       "That was the plan" Loki said smugly. Oh how I wanted to punch the smirk off his face.
         "Not a great plan, When they come, And they will, They'll come for you" Tony said glancing up and we made eye contact.
        "I have an Army"
        "We have a hulk" I said not missing a beat making my presents known to Loki
         "I thought the mindless beast wander off" Loki said smugly. Once again. This time I took a step forward. You could practically smell my anger rolling off me. Tony decide now would be a good time for him to speak up.
          " You're missing the point. There's no throne, there is no version of this, where you come out on top. Maybe your army comes and maybe it's too much for us, but it's all on you. Because if we can't protect the Earth, you can be damned well sure we'll avenge it." He said determine. Loki took a few steps towards Tony.
           "How will your friends have time for me?, When there so busy fighting you" Loki said raising his specter to Tony chest. My eyes widened in realization. A clinking sound rang through the room. A confused look crossed over Loki face. He tried again the results were the same.
           "This usually works" He said. You know if he wasn't evil I would be in awe by how cute he is right now.
        "well, Performance issues, You know?" Tony said. I sighed. His dimwitted comment made Loki mad. No surprise there.
         "Jarvis. Anytime now."Tony Mutters. Loki grabs Tony by the throat throwing towards the window.
         "You will all fall before me." Loki said then grabbed Tony up by the throat again and threw hm out the window Tony free feel down the tower. From behind Loki, an elevator opens and a red pod flew out. Within seconds Tony was in his Iron man Suit and was in front of Loki and I.
      "There someone else you pissed off, His name was Phil" Tony voice said sounding like a robot. Loki was about ready to shoot at him but Tony beat him to it. He hit him with a gamma ray.
       "Deal with him" Stark said going out side. I nodded. Tony flew away. I glared at Loki.
        "So much power is running through those veins" He said almost seductively. He began to walk closer to me. His eyes looking me up and down. I forced myself not to gag. He was a mere inch away from me.
         "You're a monster" I spat in his face. He chuckled.
         "Rule with me. Be my queen" He said brushing the hair out of my face.
        "I'd rather die than be a queen" I said.
         "That I can arrange then" He said. Surprising him when I kicked him in the stomach sending him flying into the wall. Leaving a dent in the plaster.
           "You've got spunk darling, I like that" He said chuckling as he help himself off the floor.
           "You killed my father, Why?" I said walking toward him.
           "He was in my way, Terribly sorry about that by the way" Loki said. With my telekinesis I pushed him against the wall hard.
          "Your not going to win, I'll personally make sure of it. " I said getting in his face.
          "You sound sure of it"
          "You wont be able to rule if you're dead" I said manically while still in his face.
          "Is that a threat or a promise, darling" He said with his signature smirk. I used my telekinesis to throw him around the tower. The impact of his body leaving dents in the walls and Floor.
         "If you know what's good for you I'd stay down" I said watching him try and get back up. He ignored my warning and got up again. I rolled my eyes.
"Fine you want to be put down don't you?" I muttered more to myself rather than to Loki.  I began to slam him again the walls and ground again. His groaning seized. He laid passed out on the ground.
"Where is everyone?" I asked in the ear piece.
"72nd and 1st" Clint voice said filling my ear.
I teleport to the location seeing Steve, Clint and Nat standing.
"You guys ready to do this" I asked getting my gun out of my thigh holster.
Nat shrugged and Clint smirked at me. I looked at Steve with an eye brow raised.
"Yeah lets do this" Steve said. I smirked watching the metal aliens begin to swarm towards us. I made sure my clip was loaded.

~ Omg guys next chapter is the last part for the avengers. after this I'll be working on Captain America The winter soldier, which is where you'll see Steve and Melody's relationship form~