Cookies

'Saeyoung...' The sinister whispers had been haunting Saeyoung's dreams lately. Well more than ussual anyway.

'You're so pathetic. Are you trying to play house and run away from me?' He gripped the sheets in his sleep as his mother's voice started getting louder in his head.

'(Y/N)...' Saeyoung flinced at the mention of your name. '(Y/N) will die if she stays with someone like you...Don't act like you don't know that' He felt his throat going dry

'You're selfish and weak!' The whisper  turned into loud, almost hysterical shouting 'Not only you got an inoccent person involved with your mess, you can do nothing to protect them! And all of this for what!?' Saeyoung tried to answer to move to do anything at all but he couldn't. The yelling now didn't even make sense, it was a mix of screaming and crushing noises and flashing images.

'Maybe I should have tied you up like that useless brother of yours...' The shouting turned back into a quiet whisper and everything calmed down. 'Maybe I should ha-'

Saeyoung woke up panting. He kept his eyes closed for a second, clenching his fists. He slowly opened them sitting up at the bed. His hand trailed over your side of the bed.

"(Y/N)?" He called out your name and quickly grabbed his glasses from the bedside table when he realised you weren't there. He stumbled up, calling your name again when you didnt answer.

He quickly found you in the kitchen, wearing your headphones and half dancing half mumbling your favourite song, your back turned to him.

He hugged you tightly from behing, sighing with relief. You yelped and almost dropped the bowl you were holding.

"Saeyoung-" you started to scold him, but from the way he buried his head in your hair, his somewhat still shallow breatg and the way his hands were tightly wrapped around you, as if you were about to dissapear made you realise he had a nightmare so you decided against it. You leaned into his touch and continued humming along with the music continuing to mix the mixture in the bowl

"What are you making?" Saeyoung asked, pulling one of your headphones of your ear. You sighed and put the bowl on the counter

"Well I was  going to wake you up with freshly made cookies as a surprise." You smiled and turned around leaning against the counter. "But since you're already awake..."

"Yes?" He grinned back at you, pulling you slightly closer.

"I have better plans..." You winked and waited for him to lean in for a kiss.

With a swift move, you put your hand in the dough and smeared a generous amount on his nose

"You're helping with baking!" You laughed and gave him a peck on the cheek. After a small moment of shock he pulled you into a kiss.

"(Y/N)" He pushrd you against the counter. He gave you a gentle smile and you felt your face heating up. "I love you" He whispered before throwing the bowl on your head.