Prolouge

Rachel's POV

I was the only French Horn last year, no one else had wanted to do it, and idiot me decided I would. I struggled the first semester, but thankfully Mr. Brooke gave me free lessons during the second semester and I started to make some progress.

Today however I was going to meet the two eighth grade horns, and I was nervous. I wanted to make a good impression, I would be playing with them some throughout the year after all. 

I managed to make it through the crowd of kids in the band room and pull my instrument  off it's shelf.

"So you're the seventh grade horn?" I heard a voice behind me ask.

I tuned around and only managed to nod. Standing in front of me was the cutest boy I had ever seen.  

"I'm Tony, I'm one of the eighth grade horns. Nice to meet you," He said.

I still could only nod my head.

He smiled and said," See you outside."

He grabbed his Mellophone (Instrument French Horn's use for Marching), and pushed his way through the crowd to get outside. 

"Way to go, Rachel," I thought," Now he probably thinks you're an idiot."

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This is the prologue to my story Falling for the French Horn. I hope you enjoy it, if you have any constructive criticism, feel free to comment and I will fix it. Thanks for clicking on my story and I hope you enjoy it! Don't forget to vote!