01

Taehyung came out of the the room where one of his patient was. He smile as he sat down; he could finally rest and eat after a long day at work. He put his legs on the table were his computer was. He knew today would be a long day as a new patient is coming. He have 5 more patient to take care of plus the new one . He smile as he knew he be going home early as the patient were easy to take care of even the new one; but is still a long day usually after his break he will take care of 2-3 patients. He open the box full of food and put a meatball in his mouth as he close his eyes and smile.

He hear a loud scream but this time it wasn't of a patient. He shake it off and though the doctor fell or something like that. He then hear another scream from a doctor as he then realizes that they were calling him. He sight and though

Today is going to be a long day after all.

He followed the scream which lead him to the emergency room. He wonder what could be so serious that they couldn't put the patient in a normal room. His curiosity was killing him so he ran faster and faster until he reached the room. His mouth drop went he saw a knife close to the patient heart.

"Guys we going to have to put him in a emergency surgery." Taehyung yell as the other agree. "He doesn't have that much time to live." A doctor yell.

"So let's get started doing the surgery." Taehyung demand.

They rush the patient to the emergency surgery room. Taehyung look at the X-ray. His mouth drop once again as he say "this is a live or death situation."

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Teahyung watch as the patient open his eyes. They all clap and smile as they were happy they save yet another life. The patient  smile as he was glad to be alive. "Who save me?" He ask. "We all work hard to save you so all of us." Teahyung smile as he said his words. "That's true but Taehyung did most of the work and was the leader." A doctor said as Taehyung blush. "What's your name?" Taehyung ask feeling curious. The patient smile "First of all thank you for saving my life and my name is Jimin."

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

A/N: Did you enjoy? Did you not enjoy? Leave that in the comment section. Add this to you library or reading list so you can get notifications of went I update. Until next time have a great one armys.