06

Taehyung smile as Jimin got un top of him. They kiss passionately. Jimin hand travel to  Taehyung ass. He squeeze his ass as he moan. Taehyung also let out a moan. Jimin kiss Taehyung neck and soon travel to his stomach. He lick Taehyung dick which was under his pant. He soon pull down the zipper and unbutton his pant. He then lick the tip of his dick. He slap his cheeks with his dick. He put the whole thing in his mouth. Taehyung moan and he grab Jimin's hair.

Taehyung pull Jimin head up and down and Jimin let him. Jimin turn around and Taehyung smack his ass. Then he got on his knees. He enter Jimin as Jimin moan. "Hharder-r"

Taehyung smile at Jimin words and then close his eyes and started moving. Jimin maon got louder and louder. Taehyung slow down.

"D-don't tea-s-se me-e"

Taehyung laugh. "Or else"

"Fin-ne then. I'll call y-you daddy"

Taehyung smile "say it"

"Daddy" Taehyung speed up a little.

"Come on"

"Say Please"

"No"

Taehyung slow down again.

"Please Daddy"

Taehyung speed up as he laugh. Jimin grab his dick and started moving his hands up and down. Taehyung moan and cum inside Jimin. Taehyung turn Jimin around and grab his dick. He move his hand up and down as fast as he could. Jimin then let out a scream and cum inside Taehyung mouth.

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

Jimin grab Taehyung hands tightly as he push. Everyone clap and smile. Jimin grab his baby and smile.

"I can't believe we have a baby" Taehyung say Jimin look at him and blew him a kiss.

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

"Parents I'm leaving to school"

Taehyung fix the kid shirt.

"Jungkook focus in class and dont let anyone distract you" Jimin say.

"Okay dad" Jungkook said

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

A/N:And that's the end hope you like it.