Jungkook

Lori is the only one in the class that I recognized, but there were other girls my age, too. They probably go to the same school, but I don't really know.

I knew that trying to tell them too much about moving with passion would be too intimidating for the first lesson, so I tried to keep it really simple. We started with stretches, mostly for the legs and sides. I showed them really simple base moves, and covered easy things from a few different styles.

Everyone did reasonably well--that is, as well as I expected.

Which wasn't really that good at all.

The girl with the flip flops kept tripping over her feet.

The man in his forties wasn't very flexible, but I could tell that he was really trying.

Lori held herself like she was too good for the whole thing. She half-tried every move, and was more focused on tossing her hair and posing.

There was one girl, though, that I noticed.

She did fairly well on most of the styles, was able to follow my instructions and move well. I didn't have to go to her once to correct her form. 

I decided at the last minute to show ballet, the one move I know. As soon as I said ballet, she stood up straighter, lifted her chin, became more light on her feet. I demonstrated the move for the class, and walked them through it before asking them to try it.

She did it, and made me look like a clumsy fool in comparison.

I asked her to show the class, but she blushed, lowered her chin, slouched, looked at the ground. "No," she said. "I'm only as good as they are."

I wanted to talk to her after class, but she was the first one out the door.

All I know is that her name is Alice.