No.27

With her nerves already on edge, Tia wasn't thinking straight !! Nor did she take the time out to calm herself down, getting into the drivers side of Carter's Maybach she pulled off into traffic before any of his men could catch up to her .. Breathing hard, Tia felt like she was having a panic attack !! Letting the window down, she stopped at a red light taking the time out to calm her nerves a bit .. Tia thought long and hard of every place possible that Carter could've took her nephew to .. It had to been somewhere near, considering the fact that he was in the middle of a war, Carter wasn't gonna be purchasing too many new places !! So instead, she thought of their other place they had together in New Jersey !! Planning a trip there, she first had to stop at the hotel Raven wanted to meet at ..

Not knowing what Raven wanted Tia made sure she had her guns with her .. making her way into the elevator she took her gun out, taking both of them off of safety lock just in case Gee's sister was on some bullshit !! Placing them back into her bag, Tia stepped off of the elevator and walked down to room 402 .. Even though she saw no one in sight Tia knew she wasn't alone .. Knocking on the door, Tia looked around as she waited for someone to answer .. Eventually opening the door, Tia came face to face with Raven ..

"Come in !!" She smirked, stepping aside so that Tia could come in ..

Walking into the room, Tia took in her surroundings .. There were two men in the room, standing up with their arms at their sides.. and they wore frowns on their faces ..

"What's up ?" Tia asked not turning her back on either of them

"Check her !!" Raven said, as the men approached Tia and started patting her down ..

Rolling her eyes, Tia was already annoyed and she didn't have the patience for Raven and her phony ass security .. "Raven, If I wanted to body you I could've did it without you even opening that door !!" She said as her crew finished checking her ..

Ignoring her, "Open your bag !!" Raven said ..

Smirking, Tia opened her bag .. letting them pull out both of her guns .. "Can we get to the point now ?!" She asked as she sat down ..

Sitting in front of her Raven had a evil grin on her face, "I'm surprised you came !!" She said

Giving a lazy smile, Tia wanted to skip the theatrics and get to the point ..

"What do you want Raven ?!" She asked

"What do you want with my brother .. Tia ? Let's be honest, I don't think you're as honest about everything as you're claiming to be !!" She replied

Sighing, Tia knew she didn't have to explain herself but she did anyway .. "Raven, I've loved Gee since I met him .. Nothing or nobody could ever change that, not Carter and certainly not you !!" Tia said

"So you and Carter is over ?!" She asked with a smile

"Carter and Gee are two different people !! I love them both but I don't see how it's any of your business !!" Tia was over the conversation

"My brother, my business bitch !!" Raven said

Laughing, Tia knew Raven was feeling herself "Look, Raven .. don't get popped !! Just because you got your little bodyguards up in here .. You can still be touched bitch !! So don't cross that line, cause once you do you're no longer Gee's little sister !! You'll be fish food bitch !!" Tia said with a smile

Raven was silent for a moment as she stared at Tia .. tapping her freshly manicured royal blue nails against the bottom of her champagne flute they stared into each others eyes .. Tia watched as Raven pulled a gun out on her aiming it at her head ..

"You just don't know how long I've been wanting to do this, and your little attitude is making it all the more easier !!" Raven spoke

Rolling her eyes, Tia glanced at the guards ..

"Well do it Raven !!" She smirked throwing her hands up in the air "I don't give a damn, shoot me !!" Tia yelled slamming her hands against the table ..

"No, I wanna hear you beg first !!" She replied

"That's not gonna happen !!" Tia chuckled ..

Hearing the door opened Tia watched as Greg entered the room,

"Raven, what the fuck you doing ?!" He asked glancing between the two ..

"I want her dead !!" She replied glancing at her brother ..

Not wasting anytime, Tia took the gun out of her hand and quickly aimed it back at her ..

"Stupid little bitch !!" She said with a smirk .. as she aimed the gun back and forth between her and her security

"Put the gun down Baby, you know how Raven is !!" Greg tried to intervene

Shaking her head Tia wasn't trying to hear it , "So what ?! She can try to kill me again ?!" Tia was now in tears .. not because of Raven but because she didn't want to hurt Gee .. but she knew it was gonna be either her or Raven "I saved the hoe life and now she wanna try me !! Greg, I love you and your brother but I'm sick of this bitch !!" Tia was clearly on edge

"I ain't gonna let her do shit to you Baby !! Put the gun down !!" He begged

As Tia listened to Greg, she slowly talked herself out of killing her .. She knew if and when the time came .. Tia would know exactly how to handle her .. putting the gun down she gave in, then Raven pulled another gun from underneath the table .. Quickly raising her gun back up Tia let a hollow tip blast straight through Raven's skull .. then she blasted the two bodyguards before they could even move .. Pointing her gun at Greg he put his hands up ..

"Tia !!" He said low ..

"I had no choice !!" She replied

Not saying anything, Greg focused on her gun .. walking past him Tia kept the gun pointed at him until he was no longer in sight .. Taking off running she got on the elevator and quickly escaped .. Crying the entire time .. Tia started the car and headed to Jersey .. she knew she had to find her nephew, and quick !!

_______________________________________________________________________________

COMMENT AND VOTE

PLEASE AND THANKS