♕17♕

Yungin'

I sped all the way to my house going 80. This the type of shit that really be pissing me the fuck off. By now my adrenaline was pumping.

"Calm down Yung" I said to myself. I pulled up in my yard and Rj was on the porch pacing back and forth. He had a towel up to his lip.

"Kaine sent some niggas hea and they was looking for you and I wouldn't tell em so they beat my ass" I stood there waiting for him to continue.

"He said you better get in touch with him if you know what's good for you" I chuckled.

"If I know what's good for me huh?" I chuckled and smiled licking my bottom lip. "He got me fucked up"

"You straight man? I mean cause you smiling and stuff" I nodded.

"So what we gone do?" He asked. I chuckled.

"You ain't gone do shit. Ya already let these niggas beat yo ass. Please enlighten me what ya'ca do for me?" I tilted my head. He was silent.

"Exactly"

"But it was 'bout five of them niggas Yung" I walked pass him and into my house with him following me. The inside was even fucked up. I chuckled and shook my head. I guess this was his way of sending me a message. I pulled out my phone and sent some lil niggas a text to come clean this shit up cause I wasn't bout to.

Two Days Later

Its been two days since the lil shit Kaine did to my crib. I wasn't complaining 'bout it tho because I had over enough money to get the shit fix that he fucked up.

I haven't been hearing 'bout Kaine on the streets ina while tho. If I know Kaine like I do he planning some shit. This nigga want me to take the fall fa' him like them otha' niggas do. I done already told him I wasn't them otha' niggas, I'm not bout to kiss his ass. He should know this shit by now.

When I told Na 'bout somebody breaking into my crib she actually forced me to go to the police station. When I did them niggas literally almost throwed my ass in jail for real. They brought up all my old records from when I was staying in Louisiana. They even brought up all my Drug records. If one of these lil niggas working for Kaine snitch on me 'bout selling then it's a wrap for me, If they get evidence of me doing it.

It's only a matta' of time before they come to my house for a search warrant, that's why I removed everything from my crib to some place safe.

We'll just have to wait it out.

Naomi

I was out at the mall with Lon and Nelle. Well it was just suppose to be me looking for a outfit to wear for My dinner with Brandon and Luc. Me And him been chillin for a couple of days and he's actually cool.

And Yes with Luc! I told him about Brandon and Luc just went all dramatic and demanded to meet him. He even told me that he's been seeing a girl name Cierra. Remember the one who was calling his phone and I asked who she was and he said 'nobody just a friend' Yah her. We agreed if he meet Brandon, I meet Cierra.

Hopefully this little dinner go ass planned and Luc don't get all crazy on Brandon.

"Naomi!" Nelle and Lon yelled in my face while waving they hands. I pushed their hands out the way.