Chapter 2

You silently cursed yourself.

   When caught by your parents being in a room you weren't supposed to be in, your instincts taught you to show them you weren't intimidated, this showed them you weren't doing anything wrong. It was a hazardous game of predator and prey.

It could of been easy in this situation until you caught the first glimpse of the man.
His bare skin was distracting you, mangled mottled scars covered his body, his arms, legs, chest, and face. You couldn't help yourself, it was hard to look away.
The man was thin, sharp figured, wearing white jeans and a white robe, the agony of it was his clothes were dirty and torn.

But the one thing you noticed was his eyes, his eyes from the distance you were gazing, they were almost pale white, they were a bare bright color and they were beautiful.
Before you realized how long you were staring, your partner caught her first glimpse of the man as well.
"LO QUE LA COGITA" she yelled
"TELESFORA. NO."
You looked at the man, praying he wouldn't be too upset. It took you a minute to gather your words.
You've been left speechless before, but nothing had prepared you for this.

"I mean.. we- we're really sorry, we're in the wrong room sir."
He looked you up and down, the shadow of his hood covered the bright of his eyes.
"You're student volunteers?"
In your mind, there was a quiet thought that was bitterly acknowledge.
His voice is really deep, really sexy.

This made you feel even weaker, something about this man made you feel intimidated.
"Yes. We are." The words came out thin as you chewed on your bottom lip.
"Hm.. let me see your schedule."
He stepped closer to you, you handed him your schedule trying not to look at him bluntly.
He gently took the schedule from your hands and observed it for a mere second before looking up at you again.

"You're right down the hall" he said in that deep voice that made you flush.
"Thank you" you said, you left quickly and headed for your room. But stopped in the middle of the hallway, you just looked down.
Something about that man, I need to find out his name....

"(Y/N)!" A high pitch voice screamed.
"Telesfora?" You called.
You saw Telesfora skipping hyperly to you out of the room you came out of. When Telesfora caught up to you, she began shaking you and babbling Spanish. You looked to the room, the door was open and the man was looking out, you exchanged eye contact before you looked away shyly after a brief few seconds.

You looked at Telesfora and put your finger to her lips.
"Shhh... lets go to our room." You could feel his eyes still on you. You walk with your partner to the room you were assigned, the children's room, full of disabled kids in which you were responsible for.
Telesfora ran toward the cutest one she could find, a little mute girl with white hair and small glasses.
You just stood in the corner thinking.
What the hell.