I have crippling depression

HEY FAM this is very long and very poorly written and I got bored so it cuts off at the end. Have fun with this absolutely sinful garbage I have created.

Max is standing in front of me, and I guess it had been a good few seconds because I hear him saying, "Hello? You okay?"
"Oh. Um. Yeah yeah I'm good."
"...uh, I was just gonna hang out with George, is he here?"
"Oh, no um he's out."
You were stuttering, a flustered mess. You decide to invite him in anyways because you didn't like being alone very much. He accepts your offer, smiling slightly when he realizes you've been drinking. "Yeah, we don't talk about it. You want a beer?" You say, jokingly. You walk into the kitchen to grab one and he follows. You throw it at him, smiling. I hop on the counter and sit down as he leans on the refrigerator. We make small talk, and it's not awkward for him to be here since we've  been friends so long. I know I'm all over the place right now but I just can't stop. I giggle at everything he says, but then there's a moment of silence. You look up to see why he stopped talking and I see that he's staring at me. Then, he glances up and your eyes meet. I, in my uncontrollably flirtatious state, wink at him and bite my lip. He does the same, but laughs a bit after. Was he joking around? Did he notice I'm not?
-
Max and I are on the couch now, still talking away. I'm sitting on the end, and he's more towards the middle. I put my feet in his lap and trace up and down his thigh lightly with my toe.
He looks over at me but I keep my eyes fixed on the tv screen, acting all innocent. He makes a bold move in return, moving his long fingers up my leg, and squeezing my thigh.
I had to bite my lip really hard to not make any sound, but Jesus Christ. There's no way he doesn't know. It seems like he knows and he just wants to see how bad he can get me all flustered and wet until I say something about it. Not yet, max.
-
30 ish minutes have past and I'm laying my head in Max's lap, and he's still sending me mixed signals. We might both want this but the only sure thing is we both know it's wrong.
His hands wander around my torso, tracing over my breasts and lightly squeezing, down to the bottom of my sweater and they stop there a second before moving off completely. I look up at him with pleading eyes and he grins darkly.
"What is it? What do you want?"
You feel your wetness growing and squirm a bit, trying to contain yourself.
To no avail, you get up, only to sit back down. But this time, you find yourself straddling him. He still has the grin, and he's still teasing you by acting fucking clueless.
"That's a bit of an inappropriate position to be sitting on your boyfriends best friend, don't you think?" He says, with a scoff.
You roll your eyes, sick of his shit. Your lips clash and you start kissing him sloppily. I start grinding on his lap, and soon I feel him getting hard. I'm a moaning mess and I'm breathing heavily into his mouth between kisses.
Suddenly, you see a new side of Max appear. He shoves you off of him, standing up.
"I knew it, you little fucking slut."
"P-please.." you whimper, eyes looking upwards at the messy haired boy.
He gets on his knees in front of you and  roughly tugs off your sweater and the top under it. You're almost totally exposed and your face is flushed red, as you don't know what he's thinking. He starts leaving hickeys all up and down your body, making you moan again. You think for a second about how they will be visible but don't care because it feels so good.
"Everyone will see these and know what a slut you are."
You gasp a little, surprised by how hot he is like this.
He brings his mouth down to the heat between your legs and rests there. You whimper, wishing he'd stop this teasing.
"Get up, you whore."
With that, you obey him and the second you stand, you're slammed against the wall with the tall boy choking you with one hand and the other in your panties. You start making out roughly again, but you can barely contain yourself.
"God, daddy. Pleas-e.."
He curses under his breath and starts rubbing you faster, and slides his middle finger in. After only 4 seconds of that, you cum, and loudly. He seems satisfied with how eager you are and pushes you back down onto the couch.
" I'm gonna give you what you want, and remember you asked for this. I don't think you're ready."
"You have no idea how ready I am, God just please fuck me. Hard. I deserve it."
He starts to remove his clothes, shirt first, then the lower half. He nearly rips what's left on you off and positions himself over you. "Mmh." You whine and squirm, and he finally enters. Your entire body ignites and you can't control your moans. "Say my fucking name. Say it, you dirty slut."
"Mmh, max..daddy....fuck.."
He moans into your neck and bites your ear.
-
"We'll tell him later."