Chapter 4 Hell

"Why?" asked SoniK as he was falling down.  SoniK looked at Cassandra and her face expression less.  She had eyes that were dead and not in control.  "Got you now join me in where ever we go." said Leonardo with blood spilling everywhere.  Leonardo then dies and looses control over Cassandra.  The ninjas notice Leonardo's death and vanish.  As soon as the ninjas vanish Cassandra drops down next to SoniK's dieing body while screaming.  "Don't die please don't die on me.  Stay with me!  Hang on we will get help!" Cassandra repeated as SoniK's vision blurred and then everything went black.  Cassandra realized that SoniK is dead so she laid on top of him and cried her eyes out.  Death came running and noticed Cassandra on top of him and noticed Cassandra on top of SoniK's body next to Leonardo's body.  Ethan, Skylar Renea, Amanda, and Jadena noticed SoniK's body but Amanda still ran over to Jack's body.  Death walked over to Cassandra and put his hand on her shoulder and said "He's dead there's nothing we can do for him." Cassandra still doesn't leave SoniK's body even though it's been a week since the battle went down and the town is still making repairs.  "Cassandra do you want his corpse to rot out here or to stay preserved underground in a coffin?" asked Death "He will come back soon and when he does I want to be there for him.  I won't leave his body." replied Cassandra "Last time he didn't come back for 6 years his bones will be dust if his body stays out here."  Death sharply shot at Cassandra.  "Fine let's bury him but when he comes back let me talk to him first. "Cassandra said finally agreeing with Death.  "I don't think I will ever be able to love any one again since Jack is dead." said Amanda.  "I feel your pain since SoniK is dead I don't think I can move on." said Cassandra

--------------------------One Year After The Battle-------------------------

"Cassandra it's been one year I know it's the anniversary of his death but come on go home and get out of this rain." said Death to Cassandra under an umbrella in pouring down rain.  "I'll go home soon but not now."  Cassandra said to Death.  "Ok well see you later Cassandra." said Death.  AS soon as Death is far away from Cassandra, ninjas attack Cassandra.  They tie her up and then grab her to pick her up and after they pick her up the ground shakes.  Around them a ring of fire appears, and the one ninja that has Cassandra disappears underground.  The ninja think Cassandra did something to there guy so they come closer to Cassandra.    All of the sudden SoniK's tombstone glows and the ground opened up and lava came out like a geyser one foot came out of the geyser and another one came out slowly then an arm and then the other arm.  A chest hen appeared out of the lava geyser.  A head hidden by a cowl came out next then it reached back in to the lava geyser and it pulled out a sword and flipped back the cowl.  The Blood Reaper part of SoniK was there and it quickly pulled all of the ninjas into the lava geyser and then it walked back into the geyser and then it all vanished.  Death came running over to Cassandra.  "Are you hurt?" asked Death.  "No but I swear I just saw SoniK." replied Cassandra.

------------------------------Right After The Battle-------------------------

"My head hurts.  Why does my head hurt so very bad?" asked SoniK  "You're finally awake good."  said Leonardo.  "Get away from me!" screamed SoniK at Leonardo  "Like it or not we have to stay together or we will die again and again never to return." said Leonardo helping SoniK get on his feet.  "Where are we?"  Since you said that." asked SoniK  "We are in Hell" responded Leonardo "What is this?" asked SoniK leaning over for a sword that looked a lot like his blood reaper sword.  SoniK touched the sword and suddenly fire swirled around him.  The fire latched itself onto the sword.  After the fire died down SoniK saw a view of a magma fall and blood rocks.  Leonardo and SoniK started to walk forward.  "Shut up!" Both Leonardo and SoniK said to their stomachs.  They eventually came upon a burning forest.  SoniK walked up to one of the flames and pt his hand in the flames to see if they were going to hurt them.  SoniK looked around and found some food that was edible  "What's this?" asked Leonardo "Food" replied SoniK.  SoniK and Leonardo walked for days.  They came upon a house that was on fire.  SoniK fell to the ground and his blood reaper part came out.  "Welcome to my house" said the blood reaper while SoniK is starting to get up.  Leonardo, SoniK and the blood reaper all walked into the blood reapers house.  "Why are you living inside of me and not here in your house?" asked SoniK to the blood reaper.  "SoniK this is your second life here on earth," replied the blood reaper "and I would prefer you to call me by my name to fully unlock my powers and I am one part of you." "Who are you?" "Guess" "Since we're in Hell I want to say Ufrom." "No guess again" "Cane?" "Correct" the blood reaper finally took off the robe and two glorious black wings appear with one tail."  "Why do you have one tail?" " I have one tail because my number of tails would fill most of Hell." "Why do you have two glorious black wings?" "Why?  Well because I'm the prince of Hell or to be more precise We're the prince of Hell." "This is my second life you said Why?" "Your first life died of old age ironically he was also called SoniK." "If you really want to leave Hell it will take about 3 years to get form here to there.  3 years human time that is." "Well that is the safe way after all" "How long will the unsafe way take?" "About 1 1/2 years."  "Ok we will take that path.  Let's get back as soon as possible." "Do you want to know how unsafe the unsafe path is?" "Yes" "If you don't know the path you get stuck for 6 years and then you fall into the safe path which if you don't know where the direction of the exit is you come back here and head in that direction again for another 3 years." "Let's go Leonardo" "Ok" "Wait.  What is that?" "That's Cassandra getting attacked!" "Don't worry I'll only be a second." said Cane.  Cane then goes up and beats up the ninjas.  When he comes back SoniK and Leonardo are still standing there.  "SoniK" said Cane "Yes?" "Let me tell you a story and you know it but not completely." "What is is?" "Remember when you were killed by Jack and were gone for a long time?" "Yes" "That black spirit you met was me."  "We're leaving are you coming with?" "Yes I am" replied Cane.  Cane then went back into SoniK and they took the safe path.

-------------One Year After Cassandra Was Saved By Cane-----------

"Cassandra come on let him take his time" said Skylar.  "He'll be back we all know it so why don't you make him a special welcome home present and party?" said Death.  "Let's wait at my place for him and that is where we are going to have the party." said Cassandra.  All of them were then shot with sleeping darts and then the were all dragged out of the cemetery.  When the ninjas came to the corner they saw a strange figure.  That strange figure rocked back and forth then out of nowhere he teleported in between  them and killed them then dragged them back up to SoniK's grave then it disappeared.

----------------------One Year Into The Safe Path-------------------------

"You lied to us!" screamed Leonardo to Cane "I said it was a safer path than the other one" "Will you two stop fighting and let's just continue on this trail." said SoniK "SoniK I should let you know that my other part (our 3rd part) isn't here."  "What do you mean it isn't here!" "I mean it isn't here in Hell and it isn't inside of you." said Cane.  SoniK and Leonardo had to cut down branched after branch, bush after bush and demon after demon that was in their way.  Eventually they came upon a town and they were done walking so they stayed the night.  "What!" someone yelled "It's time the first time in a long time since someone had that big of a bounty!" another person yelled.  SoniK, Leonardo, and Cane were walking out of town and everyone in town lined up with weapons in their hands.  "SoniK you are under arrest!" yelled the mayor.  "Looks like we're going to have to fight our way out." said Leonardo.  "Don't kill them but real quick I want to ask a question.  Hey what did I do to get a bounty?" "You took the prince of Hell hostage!" "Let's go Leonardo." "Right!" SoniK and Leonardo took them down easily.

------------------- Year 3 At SoniK's Grave Since Death-----------------

"Cassandra come on." said Ethan "You need some rest you haven't slept in a week!" yelled Amanda. "Leave me alone!"  yelled Cassandra "Shh." said Death as he put a sleep dart in her.  Cassandra woke up in her bed locked in her house and she would get food from Death from time to time.  Cassandra has no power to her hose so she can sleep.  One night Cassandra woke up screaming because I thought I saw SoniK and he wasn't him and he killed all of us without hesitation." "SoniK would never do that just go back to sleep now." "Ok"

------------------------------ 3rd Year In Hell---------------------------------

"There it is I see it." yelled Leonardo "You idiot great now we have to cross lava." said Cane.  lava came pouring down from the other path.  Some rocks were not destroyed by the lava and could be used as stepping stones.  "Ok let's go." said SoniK causally.  "Don't take it so easy we have to get off this part or else we will die." "What do you mean?" "If you die in Hell there is no returning and you can't go anywhere." "Let's hurry then." SoniK and Leonardo start crossing the lava and one of the rocks broke under Leonardo "I got you." SoniK said as soon as he grabbed Leonardo.  "Thank you" "No problem." SoniK and Leonardo keep going they then reach the end and the lava is rising behind them.  "Hurry come on!" Cane yelled at Leonardo.  "Go on SoniK I'll be ok." "No I'm not going without you." SoniK gets pushed into an elevator by Leonardo.  "Leonardo what are you doing!?" "Saving you" "Leonar" the doors shut close as Leonardo gets killed by the lava.  "He was my brother and I just got to know him." said SoniK "There is nothing we can do for him now." said Cane.  The elevator shot upwards as soon as it hit the top SoniK was launched upward.  He was laughing as soon as he stopped moving up he came down super fast.  SoniK then landed on spikes SoniK started to bleed profusely.  A spirit appeared out of nowhere, "You are going to be just fine" and then the spirit disappeared.