Sebastian's Realiaztion~

Sebastian's POV

I was waking up at 4:30am to prepare for the day. I began to dress myself when my thoughts began to drift to my young master. My young master is so grown up now. He is now 16 years old. After he became a demon nothing's really changed besides that fact that we don't live in the human world. But I've started to notice some changes in my young master, every time I go to change his clothes he suddenly begins to blush and insists that he do it himself. But I've also noticed that every time I see the young master blush I experience this strange feeling, I couldn't possibly.... no... I don't have feelings for....- I was pulled from my thoughts as Mey-rin barged in my bedroom screaming about something she broken again. "Mey-rin please refrain from shouting when the young master is asleep." I tell her and she begins to quiet down. "I'm sorry Sebastian, yes I am." She says then leaves my room. I go to the kitchen to prepare young masters morning tea and breakfast. As I begin to make his favorite tea, Earl Grey, Bard comes into the kitchen complaining about why I won't let him make the young masters breakfast. I ignore him and begin to bring the young master his breakfast. After I walk into his bedroom I see the now young adult Ciel, in his bed sleeping soundly. No matter how old he gets he loves his sleep but will never admit to it. I pull open the window shades, and let in the beautiful morning sunlight. I start to pour the masters tea as he begins to awaken. "Good morning young master" I say. He yawns and stretches and I had him his Earl Gray tea. "Thank you" he says as he starts to sip his tea. I nod and start putting jelly on his scones. "What's the agenda for today Sebastian?" I finish coating his scones and say "All you have to do today is paperwork. No meetings. No one coming to manor." Ciel almost smiles at this news which makes him look kinda... cute. What?!! No I can't have feelings for the young master!! I shake off these thoughts and say "Yes, after you bathe and dress please come down stairs for breakfast" He nods. But then he stares at me and says...

Ciel's POV

"Sebastian are you okay? You've been acting kinda of strange this morning." I see a bit a rosy-ness on his cheek and wonder... does Sebastian like someone?!... It's probably some beautiful women... he would never like some 16 year old brat like me... Sebastian looks at me and gives me his signature smirk, as if he's trying to hide something, "No my lord, I'm perfectly fine." With that he bows and leaves the room. I sigh and say to myself "I need to get over this stupid crush"....