Telling Summer

Freddy

Me and Tomika just kissed. We continue staring at each other. Mika , Freddy. I finally speak up. I'm sorry Mika, I just got caught up in the moment. I lied, I wanted to kiss Mika,well not now, but still. Tomika still couldn't say anything. She speaks up. Freddy, Summer likes you, and I can't hurt her like this. I can tell she's about to cry. I pull her in for a hug. She lightly cried into my chest. We have to tell Summer. She said. OK. Mika, are you sure you want to tell her. I don't keep secrects from my best friend.

Later that day

Me and Tomika are walking uo to Summer. Hey Tamiks. Hiiiii Freddy. She said nervously. Summer, please don't freak out, but me and Freddy kissed. Tamika says. Summer looks shocked. You're joking right? Right? Right? She looks at me, I shake my head no. Tamiks, I can't believe you would do this to me. She shoves Tamika on the ground and runs away. I pick Tomika up. Meka,are you OK. Yeah. She gets up. I look at her back. Meka, you're bleeding. Maybe we better take yoh home. I pick her up bridal style and carry her to her house. I sit on the couch, with her still in my lap. Meka, I'm sorry. I say. You don't have to be. She said. I hug her. Thanks Meka. I stared at her. We both lean in and kiss eachother again. We pull away. Meka. Freddy. Not again I thought. Why does this keep happening to us.