A Cheater's Sex Game - Ch. 3

OMIGOD I'M SO SORRY

I haven't uploaded in.....well...FOREVER

Okay.

Really, super duper sorry.

School work and musicals (which I was in) are bitches all time-consuming and junk...

HERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER

HOPE YOU LIKE IT

LOTS MORE TO COME AFTER THIS

......

......

---------------------------------

~Cindy and Erik~

The music pumped through Cindy's veins, she threw her head back and gnawed on her bottom lip for a moment. The heat of the club was getting to her and she swayed her hips from side to side, her eyes closing.

Hands snaked around her waist and she leaned back, not knowing who the hell was touching her. She opened her eyes, a fairly attractive male was grinding against her and she gave a high-pitched laugh.

Cindy loves to dance, it's probably the one thing she's actually good at too. Considering she's a major klutz. Her short brown spiky hair danced around her chin and she shut her golden brown eyes. The male's voice whispered huskily into her ear, "Want to get out of here, babe?"

She giggled again, his voice sent tingles through her skin and she turned around, grabbing his neck and pulling his lips to hers. She broke away after a few moments and kissed his earlobe, "Yes," she whispered. The guy took her hand and led her from the pulsing music and hundreds of sweaty bodies dancing and drinking.

Cindy knew she was drunk, she'd had only a few beers but she was a cheap drunk. The guy didn't seem drunk though, at least his breath didn't smell like he'd been drinking. But maybe she was too drunk to notice. The two left the club, and the male waved to the bouncer and brought Cindy to his car.

"I'm Erik, by the way." He looked at her. Cindy tilted her head to the side, taking in his gorgeous light blue eyes.

"Cindy," she slurred.

They drove in silence for a little, but Cindy noticed it was a comfortable silence and she was fine with it. Erik stopped in front of a cheap hotel and opened Cindy's door for her. She wrapped herself around him and his breathing was heavy as he moved her to the back seat, wanting her really badly for some reason. She was obviously way, way drunk and would have a major hangover in the morning. But, for some reason, he was cool with that.

The kissed deeply, having a tongue battle within each others mouths and Cindy struggled with her top. Erik helped her pull it over her head and he pressed himself onto her. Cindy smiled on their sloppy kiss, she could feel his hard erection through both of their pants. She laced her fingers in his hair when he pulled away to get out of his pants and she pulled him back to her.

~Paul, Aubrey, Claire and Stacia~

"This trip was so short," Claire laced her fingers into Paul's hands. She glanced nervously at Aubrey. She had walked back to the cabin, finding Paul and Aubrey a little too close before she swung open the door and loudly announced she was back.

Aubrey nodded in agreement but she licked her lips, "I hate the snow."

"We know," Stacia laughed, giving Aubrey a pat on the shoulder. Paul smiled, he had one hand on the steering wheel as he drove them all back. His other hand was clasped into Claire's death grip.

"Claire," Paul laughed softly, pulling his hand from Claire's. They all came to a red light and Paul adjusted his mirror. Ever since that night that he and Aubrey almost kissed, he couldn't stop thinking about her. He still loved Claire, a ton, but Aubrey was more beautiful in his eyes than she had been before. He'd never thought of her in a relationship way, but he could definitely see them as a couple.