GamTav

Gamtav was requested by 4_r4nd0m_p3r20n

-=-=-=-

It was still dark outside when Tavros was woken up by the old springs in his bed creaking loudly. His eyes cracked open and he looked around, trying to locate the source of the noise when two cool, lanky arms wrapped themselves around his chest and a comforting smell surrounded him, making him think of campfires in the night. With a small smile, he allowed himself to relax once more.

"Why are you up, Gamzee?" He peered tiredly back at the taller man, but he couldn't quite see Gamzee's face without crossing his eyes and giving himself a headache, so he laid his head back down. The thing arms just tightened their grip on him, pulling him back until his back was pressed against a smooth, bare chest.

"Couldn't fuckin sleep, bro." Gamzee's voice was quiet and rougher than normal, and a sour stench washed over Tavros when his boyfriend spoke.

"You haven't been smoking, have you?" When only silence responded to his question, Tavros sighed. "Go brush your teeth and then we can go to sleep, if that's okay..." He rolled to look at Gamzee as the cool arms that had been holding him close moved away when Gamzee stood up to stretch.

"Alright Tavbro." Gamzee offered him a wide, sleepy grin. "Anything to fuckin' get my cuddle on with you." And with that, Gamzee loped to the bathroom. Tavros shut his eyes and listened to the water run as Gamzee brushed his teeth. He counted the seconds in his head and by the time he hit 173, Gamzee had once again joined him on the small, creaky bed. He yawned and pressed his ear against the thin chest of his boyfriend, listening to the steady rhythm of his heart while long fingers pet at his mohawk.

"Goodnight Gamzee. I love you." Bony arms enveloped him and a wet kiss was pressed to his forehead.

"Night, bro. Love you too."

------

My first time writing gamtav, so it wasnt as long as i wanted it to be. hope it met your expectations