Ch 9

Time passed, the child explored, gained friends, and even met two odd goat creatures. They were the king and queen of the Underground, though they were in the middle of an arument. The queen hated what the king was doing to every fallen child and she tried to protect you from any harm.

Once you left, the queen, Toriel, couldn't protect you any longer. You were nervous, though you were sure you'd be alright. You walked through a snowy forest, nearly being crushed by a falling stick. The stick was oddky heavy and you couldn't pick it up, so you left it there and continued. You then came across a gap in the path.

"How am I gonna get across that?" With a sigh, you turned ariund before running at the gap with determination fueling your actions. You leapt across the gap, barely crossing it, and lie in the snow. You let out a few airy laughs before standing up and continuing on. You came across a box and didn't quite understand the purpose of it, so you left it alone. Along with the box, you saw a lamo that looked like a taller Frisk and got rather sad.

As you continued, you saw a bunch of puppies and a pregnant momma dog. The dog looked semi ill so you crouched down and rubbed her behind the ears, hoping she'd be alright. You decided to take a short break and make a snowman, you just felt the urge to do so.

Once the snowman was finished, you smiled at your creation, deciding that if he was alive, he would want to travel the world. You continued on, looking at everything around you as you did so. Everything was so amazing, so different, so... beautiful. Nothing ever seemed so heavenly to you.

Upon reaching a small town with a couple of houses and what seemed to be a shop made from a cardboard box in front of an empty building, you sat under a tree in the center of town. The tree was rather lonely looking, so you stayed awhile and fell asleep. You couldn't remember anything past that point.