8

As we got done talking about our future, the waiter came out to see if we were done with our food. We seemed to ignore him, and kept talking about a different topic now. . .

The waiter clears his throat to get our attention. Yet, we were so into our conversation that we didn't even care about the people that was around us.

"Um hello? Are you guys do . . ." As he was cut off by Derek talking louder because he couldn't hear himself talk over all the other noises around us.

"Huh? Do you guys hear that?" Lizzie questioned. 

Roman turned around, and saw that the waiter is standing right behind me, with his arms crossed across his chest, waiting for them to answer him.

"Oh sorry, we didn't seem to hear you, were so sorry." Jezabel murmured.

"It's ok, I just wanted to see if you guys were done with your food."

"Oh, yes, were all done." Roman said politely.

"Alright, i'll be right out with your bill."

"Thank you so much" I replied.

After getting our bill, we payed and headed out to explore more of the city, Roman grabbing Jezabel by the waist, and stayed in that position as they walked around.

We went to the fair that Lizzie and Derek was talking about. We all went to watch the dolphin show, and they called up 2 people, me and Roman wanted to go up. So the dolphin trainers called up me and Roman, and we got to play with the dolphins.They were the cutest things ever. I could play with them all day. 

"Hey, wanna go get some cotton candy, i'll pay." Roman suggested.

"Sure." I exclaimed.

All of a sudden we noticed that Lizzie and Derek were gone again. We looked all over and we see them at the cotton candy place, before us. They had gotten cotton candy. And then we noticed that they were making out behind the cotton candy cart.

"OMG!!! Really, again guys?" I questioned.

"Sorry we just can't help it." Lizzie said casually.

Ok whatever, we all do that sometimes. Laughing my butt off, like I don't do it myself. Which I do, with Roman. 

As I pulled Roman closer and closer to me, his hands on my waist and my hands around his neck, then the magic started to happened, as we start to kiss in the moonlight. while Lizzie took a picture of us. 

"I'll send it to you." She says, interrupting our kiss.

Roman, didn't care, he pulled me back and started kissing me again, this time Derek interrupted. Saying " Hey guys lets go on the tilt a whirl." He exclaimed.

"Ok that's it, you guys are always interrupting us when we get all lovey-dovey." Roman exclaimed.

It's ok babe, we will always have other moments, maybe even when they are not around to interrupt us again. I say sweetly.

"I know, its just that I wanted that perfect moment to be here at the fair in the moonlight, possibly by the ferris wheel." He says pouting.

As we were done talking Derek and Lizzie is already in line for the tilt a whirl, saving us a spot in line. The line was really long. Long enough that everyone can't control their bladder. Speaking of people not controlling their bladder, some guy in line just peed in the stinking line . . .

Ever heard of a bathroom. . . 

I knew at the time that there are no bathrooms at a carnival, but could've at least used a port-potty.

As we finally got to the front of the line. Some dude and his family of 8 just cut in front of us.

"Um excuse me sir but we were in line first." Roman argued.

"Oh im so sorry, and I really couldn't care less." The man argued back.

You know what guys, lets just go on a different ride, this mad is such a jerk. I screamed in anger.

"How about the bumper cars, the line over there doesn't seem that long." Roman suggested.

"HECK YA!" Derek yelled, as if he wants everyone at the fair to hear him.

"Um sure, why not." Lizzie says.

Great idea. I blurted out.

So we all head to the bumper cars, me and Roman together and Lizzie and Derek.

Were going to beat you, I say as if we were doing a challenge.

"Oh your going down." Derek and Lizzie says simultaneously.

So the ride started, me and Roman having the time of our lives, trying to look for Derek and Lizzie. 

What in the world are they thinking! To kiss in front of everyone, especially in front of the little kids that are riding.

We bump into them, they don't notice at all, they just kept making out with each other. Not even giving a dang about what they are doing, and to do that in front of everyone. Even the parents of the kids are watching them.

As the ride was done, we tried to get Derek and Lizzie out of their bumper cars, but they wouldn't budge. So guys what. Me and Roman had to pull them both out, distracting them form their kiss, and making them angry at us.

Which they shouldn't be, one reason because they do that to us all the time, and now they know how it feels to be interrupted, in a special moment, huh?

So now finally we made our way to the ferris wheel, me and Roman stopped in front of it, not going in line yet, and while waiting for Derek and Lizzie, Roman leans in to kiss me, our lips touched, it was so amazing, and while Lizzie and Derek got there. Lizzie then again took a picture of us in front of the ferris wheel kissing. 

This is what Roman has always dreamed of, but I know in the future there will be even more better moments. 

"That was the great thing that has ever happened, I live the moment i always wanted to happen." Roman says romantically. 

Now it's time to end the night by riding the ferris wheel. This was the greatest night ever. I exclaimed.

***************************************************

Sorry guys this chapter was a bit short then the last chapter.

I promise there will be even better ones after this.

Hope you enjoy it! Leave suggestions on what you want to happen in the next chapter.