ABUSED SEXUALLY

My Story                      

I 've been sexually abused when I was 10 years old. Ironicaly the man who abused me, was the man who was supposed to reform me because he was my teacher. He marked my body with his teeth, but it wasn't external damage I was worried about. It was internal damage that broke me. It snatched my all dreams my all abilities from me. Now I m anti social and aloof. It is not the darkness I am afraid of it's the light daylight that gives me chills. It's been nine years but everything is still too raw still too fresh. I can still feel his nasty breath one my skin. Still can see how mad he was with lust. The leather sofa where he raped me still sting me in my back. The pressure of his body still makes it hard for me to breathe. I can still hear my own screams my own sobs my own cries. It could might be a typical story that you probably watch on TV or read in news paper,but I have lived it. And, it has burned me alive. My own self is a big question mark for me. Now I am tired of hiding of living a life that is too hard to live. Now I want to share I want people to listen me without any pity or sympathy. I want them to know that what is my past could be someone's present. Someone could have it worse than me.