ღBEEFღ

Today was Friday, the day was over at school and the whole grade was looking for clothes to wear to 'Tonight!' Everyone was excited but to be honest Marinette was freaking out.

"Tikki! What happens if people notice the resemblance?!" Marinette whisper-Yelled to her floating Kwami observing the clothes.

"You'll be fine Marinette! Just have fun with Alya tonight!" Tikki reassured Marinette.

"Yeah your right! I'll have fun, I'll have fun, I'll have fun! Well I'm going to get dressed for tonight!" Marinette reassured herself and grabbed the bundle of clothes to get ready for tonight.

It had been exactly 1 year since Ladybug and ChatNoir showed up and the class were going to party at a reserved disco and Chloe recently was on vacation in Thailand so what better way to do it now!

Marinette had secretly changed her look behind Alya's back, at school she dressed up with her hair in pigtails and pink floral tops, but at home it was the complete opposite, boob tubes, leather jackets, combat boots, leather pants and skirts, crop tops and short shorts. She always wore her hair out at home so as in honour of herself why couldn't she dress up how she always does now? It's a party in her honour anyway, so why not?

Marinette let her pigtails out letting it slide to her waist, her hair grew a lot in the last year but she didn't tell anyone that! She had a red and black spotted croptop and a black leather jacket with black leather jeans and red leather combat boots, the leather reminds her of her suit so that's why she wears so much if it! She also put in a red and black spotted Ribbon in, the only problem was the top you could clearly see the toned abs and muscles she had.

After getting changed she grabbed a black Mimco shoulder bag with her iPhone, Tikki and some cookies to keep her full and headed to the party, yes she was 5 minutes late but did that really matter? Everyone knew Marinette was always late, it was her thing.

She walked through Paris crossing streets and discos awaiting the 'Pappilions' club to party with her friends but when she made it she heard ruckus in the alley, Marinette knew she was a smart girl that could fight. She tightened her fingerless gloves (she was wearing them to) and walked in seeing a man trying to kiss a girl who looked uncomfortable, Marinette sighed in pity and used some Ladybug courage not knowing some 'visitors' will arrive and watch any second.

"LEAVE HER THE HELL ALONE!" Marinette screamed in rage, the girl had short red hair and hazel eyes, she was wearing white shorts and a white floral crop top she had tears streaming down her face.

"Good another one to!" The man looked at her body and smirked which made Marinette mad, like really mad.

"Leave. Her. Alone!" Marinette built up he courage and aid those words but the man came charging towards her with a punch but she quickly dodged and backflipped.

•Alya's P.O.V•
"What's all the noise?" I asked Nino and Adrien.

"I don't know let's check it out!" Adrien said before sprinting towards the door to see a beautiful girl in black and red talking to some pervert trying to kiss a girl.

"WAIT!" I whisper yelled to Nino and Adrien while they looked at me confused but Adrien had a light blush on his cheeks whilst looking at the girl.

"Is that MARI?" I asked them horrified.
There eyes widened and darted there attention on Marinette.

Please be safe.

•Knowones P.O.V•
Marinette backflipped making the 3's eyes widen. The girl stood still cracking her knuckles.

"Your going to pay for that!" Marinette smirked before charging towards him punching him in the face, she was so fast it was hard to dodge.

He lunged at her trying to kick her but she dodged him and gave him an uppercut in the jaw which shocked Alya, Adrien and Nino he lunged at her again but she simply caught it and threw him over her shoulder and wiped her hands before saying 'Job well done you creep'.

She walked up to the girl and asked her if she was ok and which she was and the lady thanked Marinette about how she saved her.

Marinette turned around expecting knowone but saw Alya, Nino and Adrien eyes wide mouths hanging open.

"Uhh Alya?!" Marinette asked confused.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!" Alya screamed shocked in her friends fighting skills.

"Oh you know..." Marinette rubbed the back of her neck flexing her abs which shocked them more.

"AND WHAT THE HELL ARE THOSE ABS DOING THERE?!" Alya screamed catching the classes attention so they walked outside seeing Marinette hot as with a passed out guys behind her flexing her muscles.

"What happened here?!" Alix shouted confused.

"Just some friendly fair street fighting..." Marinette smirked as the man was awoken and started charging towards Marinette. She flipped over him and tapped him in the shoulder.

"Nice try buddy!" Marinette exclaimed smirking before flipping him in the air and giving him an round house kick in the jaw and used her foot to push him to the forums before throwing him over her shoulder and turning her attention to her class who were confused and shocked.

"Well guys I'm taking this peddo to the police and BYE MISS!" Marinette screamed to the lady who was walking out.

Marinette walked down the street her black silhouette disspaeared into the night and towards the police station.

Alya turned towards her friends.

"WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT?!" Alix screamed.

"DANG GIRL HAD ABS!" Alya screamed horrified.

"SHIT SWEET MARINETTE A STREET FIGHTER?!" Nino screamed shocked.

"WHAT THE HECK DID I JUST WITNESS?!" Adrien screamed with pink-ish cheeks.

"DAMN WHERE DID SHE LEARN HOW TO FIGHT LIKE THAT?!" Kim screamed shocked at what he saw.

"WE MUST ACCUSE HER!" Alya screamed running towards the police station all chasing after Mari who was fast as hell.

'I seriously don't know anymore' Adrien thought with pink cheeks.