Epilogue

Manik ran in some specific direction and Nandini also ran behind him without noticing or caring about her surroundings.

She even didn't felt that she was running on a small wooden bridge.

At last Manik stopped on one point and turned to her. She who was chasing him with full speed in attempt to stopped threw herself on Manik

Manik to stop her from falling happily encircle his 1 arm around her and with others showed a thumbs up to someone.

Nandini didn't knew that he is upto something. Suddenly she felt a jerk and then like earth starts moving under her feet.

With this sudden movement Nandini again Fall on Manik and Manik in reflex tightened his grip around her.

She in fear asked while gazing him: Ahhh Manik yeh... yeh kya ho raha hai?

Manik enjoyed this moment looked in her eyes and then pointed towards the other side.

Nandini's eyes grew big when she realizes that she was standing on some yacht

She immediately moved towards the corner and while holding the grill she asked with surprise: Manikkk yeh ... yeh... sub... tum ne plan... kiya hoa tha...?

Manik with cute smirk: hmmm huh A lovely Night with My Life On this beautiful Yacht.

Nandini again asked: But Manik yeh tum ne...yeh sub... Plan kab kiya?

Manik who was admiring her cute expression said with a sweet smile:hmmm ...you want to know the truth?

Nandini now while turning and looking on his face said: Hmmm

Manik started taking each step towards her and said : Pahle to aisa kuch socha nahi tha... But...(he was now infront of her)

Nandini asked: But?

Manik with a jerk pulled her to himself and said while looking in her eyes: Par... Last day aisa kuch hoa k dil yeh sochne pe majboor ho gya?

Nandini: Last day ( now she started getting pink after remembering last night she was not in her senses due to that chocolates) you mean... main ne kuch...

She with doubtfull expression asked while looking at Manik: Manik... Kal ... Kya ... Hoa tha...meri wo Chocolates khane k baad.

Manik continued his drama: Like seriously Nandini... Tumhe kuch yaad nahi.Tum ne jo kuch merey sath kiya?... kuch bhi nahi yaad.

Nandini with tightly closed eyes:N...a...h...i

Manik when saw her closed eyes with embarrassment. A wide smile came on his face.

He hide his smile and then again said to tease her: waise Nandiniii kal raat ko choro aur yeh socho k tab to tumhare parents yahan nahi they but ab to yahan hi haan... aur tum yahan merey sath...Apney friends... Apney Parents ko bina batae...Nandini... tumhare Dad ... Kya soch rahe hoon gey... aur wo tumhare Friends...

Nandini in her innocence blabber in load voice Abhi aur Cabir to mujhe tuant kar kar k maar dain gey... Aur Navya ,Mukti and Aliya ki investigation...nahiii.and Dad wo...nahi nahi... mujhe wapis jana chaheye.

Manik who listened all this blabbering wanted to laugh out loud... but this is not the right time for this so he hide his smile and again make a serious face.

She immediately turned towards Manik and said: Manik chalo na wapis chalte haan... Dad aur baqi sub hame dhond rahe hoon gey.

Manik came near her and moved his face very near to her he placed his hand on her waist and said: to dhondne do na Nandini ... kya faraq parta hai... Jab tak tum( now his tone changed in husky ones)aur main aik sath haan.

🎉 आपने Manan FS: Tu meri Main tera (Complete) को पढ़ लिया है 🎉
Manan FS: Tu meri Main tera (Complete)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें