Falling Out

Flashback Continue
He walked in and was greeted by the friendly faces of his friends. Which is what I would say if it wasn't replaced with an angry look on their faces. To be honest, Ash was really unnerved by this, so was Brock, they were not like this at all. The people there consisted of: Misty, Tracey, May, Max,  Dawn, Iris, Cilan, Leaf and Gary (I forgot the ship of Gary and Leaf but I'm doing it). The people who didn't give Ash a look like they would kill him were Gary, Leaf, Max, Cilan and Brock. They just had really confused expressions.
"Huh, hey guys?"

"Really, REALLY ASH, WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!" Misty exclaimed.

"Do what?" What were they talking about?

"You know exactly what Ash." May stated, with a dissappointed expression.

"What do you mean?" Ash was really confused now, same with Brock.

"Come on people, you know Ash would never do that to his Pokemon."  Cilan retorted

"Well then was the news Lyin- CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHATS GOING ON!" Ash had cut off Dawn mid sentence.

"Well, see for yourself." Gary graves for the remote and put the tv on from pause to play.

Newsflash!!! Cheater Ash Ketchum!!!

"Wait what!" Ash exclaimed

"We have been informed that Ash Ketchum has been using performance enhancing drugs on his Pokemon during the Kalos League, perhaps it would explain the super boost that his Greninja gets during the heat of the battle."
He was dumbstruck, no way! They actually claim that he was using drugs. This was one messed up day.

"It has been reported in by people who stated that they were cleaning up all of the lockers from after the league and had found power boosting drugs for Pokemon, as of right now the police are trying to locate Ketchum, presumably at his house after celebrating his fake win."
Ash was dumbstruck, he felt as if he couldn't even breath or time and space would collapse. This had to be a misunderstanding. "I didn't do that..."
"Face it Ash, there is evidence, and the news would never lie." Misty scowled, and at that moment, a police siren could be heard, the faint alarms that the cars exclaimed were almost taunting Ash, reminding him of a ticking clock that he was on as of this moment. He sprinted off. Out of his house. Ignoring that angry yells of the few people he had called friends, his thoughts echoed in his mind, 'why didn't they believe in him? They knew he would never do that, right?' But those thoughts were quickly blanked out, they thought he was the one in the wrong, and there's probaly no changing that now...

From that moment on, he was a fugitive

He raced up the hill and toward the windmill of Professer Oaks Lab and he slammed his shoulder through the solid metal doors, reeling in pain at the sound of his bones crunching. He was lucky that the professer wasn't in, or otherwise he wouldn't have let him in. He quickly fumbled for his kalos pokedex and slammed it in to Oaks Computer, quickly typing in his own username and password...
Beep
Beep
Beep's were the sound of the computer loading. Ash was praying that his Trainer Profile wasn't deactivated yet.
...
...
...
SUCCESS, ACCESS GRANTED the computer read, he could hear the sirens getting louder and louder by the second. He couldn't get all his Pokemon in time.
He scrambled to the keys on the keyboard and got rid of his sponsership as a trainer, now he wasn't bound by the 6 Pokemon limit anymore. He logged out and scrambled for the ranch while getting the boxes that held his pokeballs. He could only choose so few. He grabbed his Johto starter set which contained Cyndaquil, Bayleef and Totodile, Bulbasaur's ball, his rusty Pidgeot's ball in case he ran in to her, Sceptile, Infernape, Snorlax and his Unova starter set which consisted of: Snivy, Oshawatt and Tepig (I think, i forgot if Tepig evolved in to a Pignite). He then of course still had his Kalos team which contained:Greninja, Pikachu, Hawlucha, Noivern and Talonflame.

He rushed in to the ranch and called for bulbasaur to launch a Solar Beam to the air, and  with that came a horse of Pokemon rushing to greet Ash, but he wasn't in the happy mood he usually was.
He silently returned all of the pokeballs he managed to grab and looked straight at the rest of them who had looks of confusion on their faces, Pikahu just looked on in despair as he may not be able to see them again.

"I'm sorry, all of you. You all can go to the wild now, free. But I can't stay, I'm sorry to all of you, leave and live a happy life. But I won't be apart of it anymore...
He called out for Talonflame and flew away, with the Pokemon looking on in sadness, anger and betrayal. Tears sprouted in Ash's eyes, as he flew off in to the distance, not being seen for years to come...