CHAPTER 5

I went and sat out to do as much as I could. I went to all of the construction sites, agriculture sites and got pictures of all of them. The manager of each site informed me on the new, innovative, and efficient break-through technology that they have been working on. All of the workers seem so passionate and dedicated to their jobs.

I just arrived outside the sleek doors of the company. I know Weston will be expecting my articles soon. He is such a demanding person. I can't wait to save up some money so that I can quit and start working at a hospital. I want to be out saving lives and helping people, not sitting around at a computer screen all day long. I need to just stop thinking about everything, I'm over reading the situation, and this always happens. I get myself worked up and then lose everything. I need to get back to work. Yes, that's what I need to do.
   I sat down at my desk and flipped open the computer screen, only to find a ping of an email from the one and only, Weston Maxwell.
TO: Sawyer Wilson
FROM: Weston Maxwell
SUBJECT: My office
I need you in my office by 2:00 p.m. Otherwise you are fired. Got it?

Weston Maxwell
CEO
Weston Maxwell Enterprises
----–-----------------------------------------
Crap. What did I do wrong now? I'm might be fired? Holy shit this is bad. I checked my clock on my computer to see that it said 1:55 p.m. Fuck. I've got to go.
  With a knock I entered Weston's office.
"Mr. Maxwell, you wanted to see me?"
"Yes, Sawyer, I did."
"Okay. So what did I do wrong?"
"Wrong?" He said as he quirked an eyebrow, as f testing the word. Shit, he looked mad.
"Nothing is wrong, Sawyer". He rolled my name off of his tongue in a way that made me shiver.
"You see, I'm just amazed that you could get all of that stuff done before the deadline. You amaze me. In every way." He replied to my uncomfortable state.
"I do?"
"Yes. And I'd like to be amazed even more by you at dinner."
"Dinner?" I replied.
"Yes dinner. You, and me. Dinner" his face lit up in a smile like you would never believe.
"Uh okay. Dinner. What time Mr. Maxwell?"
"Tonight. 7 o'clock. You may be excused from work at 5 and I'll collect you at 6:50"
"Okay. I'll be ready."
With that is stood up to walk out the room.
"Oh another thing, Sawyer."
"Yeah?"
"Actually two. Call me Weston, and that dress looks dashing on you."
"Thank you, Weston. I'll see you later."
I tried to remain as much composure as I could. A freaking date with the Weston Maxwell. The freaking richest man of like the world? Why would he want to go out with me. He's amazed by me? What the heck? How am I supposed to go wth this? Well it should be interesting.