(1)

"Get ready. We are going soon" dad said and walked away.

I didn't even got chance to complain. His word is the last. Slowly taking necklace in my hand,I walked upstairs and into my room to get ready.

I lived with dad,step-mother and so-called sister. Ugh,I hate them. Do this-do that. They even can't move little finger when I'm around them,but when dad comes,they instantly got energy and start crawling into his butt like most poor people in the world.

Okay,they want me to go-then they will have to deal with what I dress. I know we will separate our ways as soon as we arrive there,so no need for them to worry. I changed in most casually outfit I landed my eyes at.

I just brushed my blonde hair down and left my room

Downstairs were waiting those two witches. 'Sister' was dressed in pale pink short dress,while 'mom' was dressed in some dark red tight dress. "I don't know why he called you,you can't even dress like a normal Person" 'sister' said eyeing me.

I stopped in front of her and looked up at her. Yeah,she was taller than me. Everyone is. "no one asked for an opinion,so why are you talking?" I put headphones on and headed outside into car.

Most of people judge me because of my blonde hair and light eyes-I got them genetically from my real mom. She passed away when I was 10 and this headphones are only way to escape from idiotic world this is.

Soon enough,others get inside car too and dad drive off.

××××××

"Don't talk to me or even approach me. I want oppa to see me in full light" 'sister' said as we exited car. "Like I would approach spoiled brat like you" and with that,I walked away.

This is party of dad's old business partner and apparently,his grandson caught eye of this little spoiled brat I call 'sister'.

Well,what to do. I just need to wait until it hit midnight so I could go home. No one said I couldn't go home this instant,but I hate to walk.

Not even noticing it,I walked into something that seemed like garden. Smell of different flower species caught my attention and I decided to stay here. I sat down on nearest bench and just looked up at night sky. It was kinda cool weather,but who gives a crap?

Music did that thing which made me to log out from real world and let my thoughts to wander.

×××××××

Byeol hummed along song her mom loved the most that she didn't noticed someone else entering this beautiful place she discovered recently.

"This party sucks. Why did I even came here?" Guy's voice said,but Byeol didn't get to hear his voice because music was blasting in her ears. He heard music,but it was quiet so he thought it was coming from inside huge mansion. He shuddered his shoulders and walked away.

Just then,Byeol's music stopped and she lowered headphones around her neck standing up,stretching a little. "Let's see what kind of party that is,it started getting quite cold here" and with that,she walked inside.

×××××××

When I came inside,music was slow and relaxing. Kinda like it...

People around me were well dressed,so I just walked outside again but this time on balcony. They thought I was some kind of reporter and that I came to ask Chairman few questions.

When I walked outside on balcony,I leaned on fence and stared at scenery in front of me. I could see almost whole Seoul from here. Town shined in it's fullest and stars were like cherry on top of cake.

"Sadly,I could only watch" I mumbled,referring to stars and how I can't even reach them. What made me at ease,was fact that mom is looking at me from up there.

"What could you only watch?" Male voice said and I looked to the side,seeing guy leaning on fence next to me.

"None of your business" I replied,but it sounded somewhat sharply. Well,what can I do now? It just came out.

Guy instead of replying back,he chuckled and looked at me. "Why aren't you inside doing your stuff as interviewer?"

"Why does everyone think that I'm some kind of freaking reporter? I don't have that kind of job,I came here with my family" I replied with fake smile,which he could barely see because of hoodie.

"Really? Sorry then. You just look like one of them" he laughed and pushed himself away from fence. "My name is Park Jimin" he added and extended his hand for me to take it.

With raised eyebrow,I shook his hand. "Song Byeol" and when I said that,he walked away.

×××××××

I got bored again,so I decided to go inside and listen to speech Chairman have to say. Ugh...

I leaned on wall next to exit door so I could easily walk away if it is something boring. And so,speech goes on and on. Work,work and work again. I'm gonna throw up.

"This is just waste of time..." Guy said out aloud and stood up,his chair making annoying sound that hurt my ears. I just furrowed eyebrows and watched silently.

"Taehyung,what are you doing?" Dad's business partner asked standing up too. So that was 'all-mighty' Kim Taehyung? He was dressed in something like suit,but it had phoenix pattern on his suit jacket's left side. His hair was dirty blonde and I couldn't see his eyes because his back was turned toward me.

"I didn't wanted to be here at first place,so I'll just go" he added and turned around. His cold dark-brown gaze stared right into my blue ones. They held that 'don't approach me' feeling. It sent shivers down my spine.

When he was about to walk thought door,he stopped. Slowly,he turned his head to the side and looked at me. My eyes widen slightly and my body tensed up a little. Why?

Seconds later,he lowered his gaze and walked away. Still in slight daze,I shook my head and looked at people in front of me. "You may continue" I said slowly and walked outside.

"I'm gonna go home now..." Mumbling,I put headphones and turned music on,slowly walking home.