chapter 3- its not what it looks like!

Ambers pov: (edited)

OHNO!

I am not even bothered with her right now. I went straight out of the classroom. Was i running away from Maryam? Yes i was, i just didn't want to face her right now. 

 phew!  I went to my locker and i saw people running to the next corridor. I shrugged my shoulders and continued to get my stuff out and walked to the canteen.

 Suddenly, i looked up and people were charging into me. I tried to move but it was to late as my butt hit the floor.

 Ouch. I picked myself up and also my books. Oh my Allah! what's happening? 

I went to check what was happening. From around the corner i saw a lot of people crowding round two people. I pushed in and saw it was..... OMG! MARYAM!

"NEVER CARED ABOUT YOU!" he said and i knew him.He was one of those Jerks.

 I saw her face get red and her clenching her fists tight. OHNO! Mariam do not do something stupid. But before i could say the word stop, jerk face was on the floor crying in pain, holding on to his din dong. ouch! wow i was starting to say that a lot lately.

I smirked. It was what he deserved but in islam anger was the devils best friend and i had to stop Maryam from doing anything stupid.

I looked up to people or shall i say girls crowding over him. But where did Maryam go?

 I heard the door slam shut down the corridor. My head snapped to the door and I ran to that way. I looked everywhere but she was nowhere to be found. Wow talk about fast.

 But then something caught my eye. It was Maryam sitting beneath the tree i always sit on. 

See, thats why we were like sisters correction; we were like twins. I went outside to see her  shoulders going up and down through sobs,crying. I sat down next to her and looked straight to the parking lot. 

I couldn't bare to  see her yet. I just couldn't take it. "Amber is that you?" she said hugging me. Deep down i wanted to hug her back. But i couldn't forgive her that easily. "I'm so sorry... it wasn't my fault...." she couldn't finish her sentence as she choked through her tears. 

I looked at her. She had a red cheek that had a hand print on. It looked like she got slapped. I can't see her like this. "Are you ok?" i said worried. she shook her head. "whats wrong?" i said tear coming down. I am so bad at this. 

"I hate my life" she said looking at me with tears running down her face.

 I wiped her tear away with my hand and hugged her. She cried on my shoulder, while i rubbed her back. "Don't say that Maryam, Allah is always there, and you need to be strong even though its so hard" i said letting her go. She nodded her head and wiped her tears away.

 "When did you become so religious?" she said looking straight at me. smiling weakly.

"Lets just say a certain someone changed my life" i said smiling back. "So are you going to tell me whats happening?" i said looking into her green eyes. She nodded and took a deep breath. 

"Im so sorry that i didn't reply it wasn't my fault,my parents, they,took my phone off me" she said her eyes glossing. 

"What? why? did you do something wrong?" i said worried. She shook her head. 

"They.... are... strict on phones thats all" she said looking down.

 "oh, i understand" i said nodding not buying it but i had to forgive her just like the prophet did to his own enemies.