Pick one

AZORIUS SENATE

Dedicated to establishing social regulations for everyone, Azorius strives to bring order to the chaos of Ravnica's streets. Its human have come to function as intermediaries between the citizens and the laws of the senate, educating the compliant—and restraining the rebellious.

ORZHOV SYNDICATE

These humans share a unifying ambition to improve their lives. All recruits start at the bottom, and with dedication, they quickly climb the ranks. Orzhov is all about advancement and power.

HOUSE DIMIR

The most unassuming, average citizens often turn out to be Dimir agents. They seek power, but avoid the spotlight. With a keen knack for deception and manipulation, these humans form many isolated and incredibly secretive cells across Ravnica

IZZET LEAGUE

Eager to invent a way to improve life, humans of the Izzet use their intelligence and imagination to construct elaborate experiments. Unmatched by even Niv-Mizzet, humans are still the main force driving the advancement of Izzet's grand works.

RAKDOS CULT

The humans of Rakdos Cult see Ravnica's future as nothing but cruel death waiting for all—and they eagerly charge forward toward that end. Living devoid of fear or common sense, they live purely to fulfill their own pleasure, cause mayhem, and demonstrate the frailty of life.

GOLGARI SWARM

These dedicated farmers commit themselves to perpetuating the growth cycle and supplying food to any who desire it. Using ingenuity and a naturally commanding nature, they use large swarms of zombies and animated plants to assist them in continuing the cycle of life.

GRUUL CLANS

The savage and unkempt humans of the Gruul Clans join for social freedom and release from the frustrations of civilization. With a penchant for cunning, they often make skilled hunters and respected shaman.

BOROS LEGION

Courageous in battle and tenacious in pursuit, humans join the Boros Legion to pursue a vision of what they think Ravnica should be: a peaceful place for all. To make that vision a reality, they use their combined might to deal with every single issue perceived as a threat, no matter how small.

SELESNYA CONCLAVE

The Selesnya guild believes itself to be the voice of Mat'Selesnya—a mysterious consciousness they believe to be the manifestation of nature itself. All within the guild are considered mouthpieces of that singular voice, and they seek to expand their guild by evangelizing their message and adding members.

SIMIC COMBINE

There is a balance to nature, and the humans who join the Simic Combine strive everyday to achieve that harmony with the natural forces of Ravnica. They believe respectful understanding and open-mindedness is the sole way for species to adapt to growing urban threats.

Please comment your favorite!