Chapter 12

>>>2 months later

It's been 2 months since me and Erik got back together lately we've been fighting a lot like even if one of the boys even looked at me. Niall and Louis haven't talked to me at all like not even looked at me and so did everyone else really because I was with Erik a lot.

Beca would usually talk to me but would get away when I was with Erik.I don't even like Erik like before now he just annoys me and when I want to break things off he would usually just become angry and violent. Me and Zayn got closer and for some reason I haven't meet my mom yet. I always asked Zayn about her but he would ignore me or avoided the question and the curiosity was eating me alive!

Me and erik and the boys were watching another movie I was having a flash about my ex boyfriend.

"Babe do we really have to watch beastly?" Chris asked me. "yes! I love this movie!" I told my boyfriend Chris. Me and him just started dating. we were just watching a movie cuddling like always. We weren't alone my best friends were here they didn't really liked him. Specially Erik,they didn't seem to get along really well and I hated that the fact that my best guy friend and boyfriend didn't like each other

"Babe remember Chris?" I whisper. he tended up and let me go and stood up . everyone turned to us "Why would you ever ask me that you know the damn answer!!" He shouted. He walked away and I followed him. "Babe I didn't mean it I just had this flash back of him!" I shouted back. I hated arguing with him but what's his problem?

"Oh well why don't you go back with him! oh that's right you can't because he's dead. hell i don't want you any more just go!" he shouted walking into his car living me torn apart... Wait it's over just like that?

I just stayed there frozen and asking my self what the hell just happened?

I stood their for about 30 minutes just wanting Erik to come back. I mean he wasn't that nice sometimes or not the greatest boyfriend in the world but he is the only thing I have. everyone here hates me because I got back with Erik. my mom doesn't even want to see me. My best friend doesn't want to be near me anymore.. why was I so stupid? hell why am I so stupid? I haven't even talked to Joey for crying out loud what am I doing? soon it started raining and just my luck I didn't even have a damn sweater on. I was gonna go back inside but it was no use.. why go somewhere where your not wanted? so I decided to take a walk.

>>3 hours later

I was still walking when I saw Erik.. I saw him but with a girl. I wanted to run away but I wanted to see what's up.. "Erik?" I asked stupidly knowing the answer. "Ally? what the fuck are you doing here?" he asked me not letting go of the blond girl he was with. "I was just out for a walk.. and who is she?" I asked him wanting to know. "I'm his girlfriend we've been dating for 5 months and who are you?" she asked nicely if only she knew who I was. I felt bad for the girl i mean she looked so nice. "oh um I'm no one don't worry about me but well Good luck in your relationship though.." I sat running away.. why doesn't nobody want me?