Part Six.

My body swayed to the music, I didn't have a care in the world. Not only was it a huge party, but it was a Halloween costume party, so I went all out. Nathan had convinced me we should go as Mario and Luigi, but I couldn't just buy a guys costume, so I got one of those slutty costumes. We had already shared our fair share of laughs over it, but I was still feeling a little self-conscious, so we did a few shots before we ever went to the party. 

We took our customary shot once we got there, just a simple shot of Jack to start the night off right, and then we went our separate ways. We had gone to a few parties at this particular frat house before, so I didn't feel so out of place, plus a few girls I was friends with were going to be at the party as well. 

After meeting up with the girls, I had taken more shots, and so here I was completely plastered at a frat house, dancing as slutty as I could. If this wasn't the college experience, I don't know what was. 

"Hey Delaney." I heard a voice close to my ear. 

I didn't recognize the voice, but drunk me simply did not care. So when he started pushing himself against me, instead of moving away like I usually did, I grinded my ass up into him. His hands stayed fairly still on my hips, but I could tell he was trying to move them closer to my front. 

"I'm going to go get a drink." I said, getting uncomfortable by the contact by this somewhat stranger. 

I pried his hands off me, and left the room. Before I could find another drink, however, the pressure in my bladder became too much, so I slipped upstairs to the only bathroom in the house I knew about. I waited my turn, and once I was in, I rushed to sit down on the toilet, before I pissed myself. I splashed some water on my face, trying to sober myself up if only a little, and pulled down on my costume. 

When I opened the door, I was pushed back into the bathroom, and the door was locked behind him.

"Trent, what are you doing?" I slurred out.

"Didn't you want me to come up here? You were grinding all over me and then tried to act coy about coming up here." He smirked at me.

"No. I wanted a drink, but I broke the seal hours ago." I explained.

"Well since we're here." He said stepping forward, and leaning in to kiss me, but I pushed off of him.

"Sorry Trent, but you're not my type, sober or shit faced." I shook my head trying to go around him. 

"I don't think so Laney. You're the only girl we let in here without paying and you think you can come drink our beer without putting out for anything. Nathan's not here to protect you, so either put up, or go out that window." Trent said. His cheeks were flushed red, probably because he was embarrassed that I was telling him no, but I wasn't about to go with either one of his stupid options. 

"Or I'll walk back out that door, because I'm not doing anything with you, and if you don't move, I will make you fucking move." I said, getting serious. 

The second he grabbed my ass, he gave me the reason I needed to defend myself. I brought my elbow up into his chin, my other fist punched him in the crotch as hard as I could. 

"I said move out of my fucking way Trent." I said as he groan, and he tried to grab me as he was on all fours. 

I pushed my foot off his face, so he let go of my other ankle. 

I knew I wasn't going to be able to get up with his feet in the way of the door.

"Get on your feet." I said, putting my fists up, ready for any fight he may try to put up.