...Burning Petals of Reunion...

Inspired by this video on youtube to try and make a beutiful chapter for you guys. I hope you love it and please support the stories and my Youtube channel at Anime Multiplays

It was a relitivly distructive morning in Hanamura. The Overwatch had been patroling along the area when a group of haywired omnics went amuck and began causing distruction. The citizens evacuated and all left were all 21 members of the Overwatch family.

"Reaper, wanna make a guess of what the hell is hapening here!?" Yelled 76 as he continued shoting down rouge Bastion Units on the front lines with Reyes.

"Hell if I know idiota! But if i guess, they were gathered by something in Hanamura. But what?" Replied Reyes as he continues to shot and grab new shotguns from where ever he has them stashed. 

"*Tracer Here! Hey pops, where is Zenny at? We can us his healing over here*" Tracer said in a struggling voice, their were too many of them along Tracer's group to handle.

"I don't know, and I'm not a old man! Genji report, where is Zenyatta!?" 76 yelled as he kept firing helix rockets at the Bastions.

"* Mada Mada! I've been trying to contact shisho but is is no use. Bastion also tried to call for him but he says he cant get a signal.*" Genji said over the intercom.

"What do we do now Morison? We're low on healing and Zenyatta is MIA." Reyes said as he teliported behind the omnics and unleashed Death Blossom.

"~Sigh~* This is 76 reporting in! All units fall back I repeat all units fall ba-*"

"* Hello? Helloo, thank you for calling Zenyatta, how may I be assistance?*" Zenyatta inturupted 76 as he finally was able to get signal.

"*Zenyatta! Where have you been? You went missing for a month, never mind that. Where are you, were in Hanamura and could use healing over here.*" Mercy said as she began to heal D.va and Roadhog.

"*Apoligies, but I had to check up on someone my brother had saved along time ago.*" Zenyatta said as the sounds of him and another person began to run to their ETA in Hanamura.

"* Well who is he? And is he with you right now? I can hear someone elses footsteps on your com.*" Winston asked as he used his barrier on Ana to better protect their sniping healer.

"*Ha ha ha! You'd be surprise at who he is Jack, Angela. Yes he is her and believe me he can fight. We'll meet you up in Hanamura and provide assistance.*" With that the com call ended and the others held the lines and begin to wait.

"*You heard the omnic, hold the front lines till he arives. Come here you Bastion looking bastards, no offense Bastion.*" Zarya said as she began shoting partical grenades left and right.

"*How do we know we can trust this guy Zenyatta's bringin'. He's a stranger but on any case if he's a fighter, then hes open in my book.*" McCree said as he quickly High Nooned 50 omnic units out of comission.

"*Well whatever, we need all the help we need to take out these omnic tin cans!*" JunkRat said as the sounds of several explosions filled the com.

The heroes were slowly but shurley lowering the numbers of the Bastion units but they still struggled to stay alive. As they continued the seemingly never ending fighting, they too were being pushed to the Shamada's garden entry. The Bastions marched onward as they still tried to pin them back againts the wall. Dispite this the heroes never died once and tried to hold point.

"Everyone heal up! We need to hold point so that Zenyatta can arive with back up!" Soldier 76 yelled as he placed a healing unit to help those holding the line. As he did this a Bastion aimed his automatic rifle right behind his head.