My characters

Name: Dax Fountaine

Age: 17

Gender: Male

Bio: He's the son of Zalia, When he was born he scared people and so the public chased them into the shadows. He was hidden from the world for the first 13 years of his life. He was never allowed outside or near the windows. No one knew about him in this new country and that's how his mother needed it to stay. But Zalia saw something in the news about finding a boy who was born with a tail. In the article they called her a freak and how she was the daughter of the devil. Zalia was never able to find the girl from the new but she did find a way for Dax to not have to hide.

Looks: (his picture is to the side of this chapter)

What are you?: Aswang. (For those of you wondering what that is, google it!)

Name: Serina May

Age: 16

Gender: female

Bio: She doesn't remember anything from her past. All she's ever known was living in the lake. She was considered a danger to society and many boats that used to fish there stopped because they were afraid of her. But they had reason. She was a siren and sang to get the ships to crash so she could eat them. She would've eaten fish but the texture disgusted her.

Looks: She has flat, webbed feet that are slick and covered in blue scals that continue up her legs but thin out and are gone by her knees. Her hands are also webbed and she has gills on her sides.

 http://data2.whicdn.com/images/49554953/acid-alternative-girls-beautiful-blue-hair-Favim.com-603996_large.jpg

What are you?: Siren

Name:Mindy and Max 

Age: 17 and 18

Gender: female and male

Bio: They are twins. Neither of them talk very much but communicate to each other through their minds. They are NEVER separated from each other and they NEVER talk about their past. They have the ability to take white balls of energy from any living thing.

Looks: Both tall and slender. Max is about a head taller than his sister. They are both rather slim with porcelain skin and completely black eyes. Their hair is pure snow white and their close are usually the same color.

Freak: Unknown

Name: Gisella Cooper

Age: she looks six but she's actually 123 years old.

Gender: female.

Bio: She was born normal. Her parents had always warned her about people though. People were cruel. When she was six years old, she was attacked in her home. By a vampire. The vampire sucked her parents dry but didn't kill her. Instead, he turned her. He turned her into a vampire so she would forever be only a child.

Looks: http://data3.whicdn.com/images/34688159/Cute-Little-Girl-Hugging-Teddy-Bear-600x375_thumb.jpg

Freak: Vampire

I'll add more characters but I'll wait till later