05

Not edited

Jongdae~

I let out a low whistle as I sat in my new class. I Didn't know Seoul university was this huge, Baekhun could see the awe in my eyes causing him let out a soft chuckle.

"Chennie- find me at lunch ok??" I nod slowly. After he left I felt very uncomfortable, why was every single girl in this class looking at me? Is there something on my face.

Then suddenly this girl (who was extremely pretty but wore to much makeup) came up to me. "Was that guy your friend?"

I shrugged. "More less, he's my brother" the whole class gasped.

"Really?? Omg no wonder you're so cute!"

"Byun Baekhyun has a brother"

I blinked, super confused on what's going on. "Uhm is baek popular or something?" The whole class gasped. Again.

"Your brother is super popular. Him and his group of friends that is." I looked out the window, why am I even shocked? I should've known, I mean he's smart, cute, kind, charming...

"Sigh* just fudging course." After awhile the teacher came and started the class.

~~time skip~~

It was finally lunch time and well, it wasn't hard to spot where my brother was sitting. There was like an invisible line that was separating the cafeteria and my brother.

I slowly approached the table, while registering the eight new faces. When baekhyun noticed me, he immediately pulled me on his lap causing me to blush furiously.

The whole cafeteria awwed and some girls spilled chocolate milk on their selfs. I watched as hyung's friends stared at us with small smiles.

"H-Hyung, p-please s-stop. This is embarrassing." I said trying to wiggle out of his embrace; Baekhyun just pressed his face deeper into the crook of my neck.

"Mmm but I'm comfortable like this." I let out a shaky breath, and with one final pull I finally got away from that perverted hyung.

"Aww that bromance was super cute, are you the famous jongdae?" One of Baekhun's friends asked. I just nod before sitting back beside baekhyun,who decided to secretly hold my hand.

"So why don't we introduce ourselves?" I listened to each and everyone's names, and possibly remembered it in one minute.

"So Kai, Lay, Tao, Chanyeol, Xiumin, Sehun, Luhan, and Kris..." they all nod after I named all of them. "There's one more of us but he's such a loser, he's somewhere reading."

I laughed before nodding. The guys were super chill, and I thought that school was fun. Especially English class, I mean I still have to get use to certain things but I feel like I'll be ok.

After all I have my new brother and my new family.

I glanced at baekhyun to find him staring and smiling at me. Pink spreads around my cheeks, as I let out a small smile.

Well I hope I'll be ok...

***^^***

New chapter for you guys, it's trash but I tried.

👋 bye.