Chapter Six: Shes finally mine!

>>Warning!!<<
M : rated there will be sexual content
           (( Hope you enjoy))

Lexa PoV

I was looking into Clarke's eyes when she brought her hand up to my face, it was warm and felt nice, she leaned in and kissed me and I kissed her back.

Every memory of me and Clarke flashed before my eyes, the day we first met and she walked into my tent, When I had to be mad at her because I though her people tried to kill me, the day when got trapped with that griller, the first night we spent together in that forest and I watched her sleep, the day when Clarke warned me about the missal and I watched her go back into camp to risk her life to save her mom, the day we went looking for the sniper, when Clarke was mad, the day I was jealous because I thought she loved Bellamy and the same day I told her I trust her and she figured out that I cared about her and the time I kissed her, even though she wasn't ready to love me yet and day, the worst day of my life when I took a deal I shouldn't have..

All that didn't matter now, because despite every thing Iv done to her she's finally mine.

Our lips moved with each other's the kiss was slow and passionate, she was still holding my cheek with her hand, I moved my hands to put one in  her hair and the other one on her hip, I wanted to move her closer to me but i didn't want to push her, into something she didn't want to do.

She trailed her tongue on my bottom lip, wanting entry I opened my mouth wider to let her in.

Clarke's PoV

I felt Lexa's lips on mine and they felt so soft her lips moved with mine, I trailed my tongue against her bottom lip teasing her, she opened her mouth more and I put my tongue inside.

I groaned a little when my tongue touched hers I moved closer to her, so I was half on top on her.

Lexa's PoV

Clarke moved closer to me I felt her body on mine, my heart started racing.

I leaned into her to deepen the kiss, she moved her hand from cheek to put it into my hair, the kiss became more passionate.

I opened my eyes to look at her, I wanted to remember this moment.
She must have noticed me looking as she opened her eyes to, I broke of the kiss to catch my breath and I whispered to her "Are you sure?"

Her eyes never left mine, when she said "Yes"
she took my hand to sit me up, I followed her and say up, I could feel my heart racing faster.

She reached down and took her night dress of, I sat there staring at her, taking in all of her beauty, I swallowed hard and tried to slow my breathing down, she came closer to me while she was looking at me in the eyes.

I leaned in to kiss her again, she kisses me back, pulling the hem of my dress, she lifted it up to take it off then she threw it on the floor smiling, I smiled back at her.

she pushed me down on the bed and climbed on top of me, she leaned down to kiss me, I felt her naked body on mine.

I put my hands on her back, letting them roam up and down.

Clarke's PoV

I reached down to grab the hem of dress to take it off, then I throughly on the floor.

I smiled at Lexa taking in all the beauty of her body, she was beautiful even with all the battle scars and tattoos, I leaned down on top of her to kiss her lips.

There was a electric shock going through my body when I felt Lexa's hands roam my body, going up and down my back.

I broke the kiss off ignoring Lexa's confused face and started to kiss her neck, I started on her on jaw line and worked my way up to the sensitive spot just bellow the ear, Lexa slipped out a groan, which made me want her more.

She turned her head so I could get to her neck better, I started biting and sucking gently and started to make my way down, her neck, her caller bone, middle of her chest bone.

Authors note: Ah! didn't think I'd give to you all in one chapter did you ?
let me know what you guys think.