chapter 1-a new begging

The guardian of plants started climbing though the forest trying to meet up with Earth. She looked to her side and saw Water swimming through the lake to the same spot she was. She had finally gotten through all the vines that were in her way. "There you are" groaned Air "you and water took forever". The guardian of plants looked around to see the guardian of,Animals, Earth, Fire, Gem, Ice and water climbing out of the lake. "I know, but those vines and trees were everywhere" said the guardian of plants. Gem came down from the sky. "She's too powerful to destroy like this"said Gem, but looking at her they knew she's wasn't too worried."well what's are plan then" asked ice. "I think we just need to jump in and try" said Earth. "I agree, but in a surprise"said Gem "Then what are we waiting for!" Shouted out Air. "Wait" said water. "She said in surprise" Air quickly slowed down. "Oh yeah" she remembered. Air flew back down. "Come on air don't feel so low"said Earth"it's ok you didn't understand" "yeah well your life is perfect,you never have to worry since your so powerful" murmured Air. The guardians looked at her, and she looked back at are faces in an awkward silence. "What?" She asked. "Anyways let's go" ice started to walk among the water and in her paths the water turned to ice. She still walked among it easily without sliding.

 She still walked among it easily without sliding

"I guess it's safe then" shrugged plants. She walked on the same path ice took, but the ice was to thin and fell into the water sinking. The hole in ice covered after Ice stepped towards plants reaching out for her hand. "Fire, melt the ice ill jump in and save plants" commanded water. Fire nodded and used one of her powers "SUN RAY GOO!" Shouted Fire. Water jumped in using one of her powers "Water Wall Goo!"yelled out water. Using her power weakened her as it stopped the hole from covering. Water fell deeper and deeper sinking lower

 Water fell deeper and deeper sinking lower

and lower into the water, everyone stared.........