CHAPTER 1

NATALIE'S P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of my annoying alarm I quickly shut it off hoping that it didn't wake my parents I get up go to my bathroom and get ready for school. When I'm finally ready I grab my bag and all the stuff I need I open my  bedroom door and listen for any sounds that tell me that mum and dad are awake I stand there for a few minutes but I hear nothing so I quietly close my bedroom door and walk down the stairs this house is old so the stairs creak a lot I try my best not to make any noise but knowing my luck it never works in my favour no matter how hard I try.

I get to the bottom and my dad comes around the corner and punches me in the stomach I fall to the ground and he starts kicking me in the ribs I'm pretty sure he broke something but I've learnt to live with the pain so I didn't feel anything.

When he finally decided to leave me alone I got grabbed my bag off the ground and left for hell aka school when I get there I see all the cheerleaders s**ts and the jocks and all the cool people standing over in one side of  the parking lot

I really don't want to have to deal with the today so I have my head down and walk as fast as I could to the front entrance but it looks like I didn't move fast enough cause I get half way across the lot and then I hear this "oh look who it is its miss fatty" that voice it pisses me off so much and it belongs to the one and only brittney  Boston the biggest wh**e in West field high oh how she loves to make my life miserable well not today cause I've had enough and I'm finally going to stand up for myself so I say back to her " is that the best insult that you can Come up with"  she had a stuned look on her face she probably wasn't expecting me to say something back but I'm sick of her bullying me and other people it's just not right.

"oh wow the little fatty finally gained some confidence"

"oh that's not the only thing I've gained I've also gained the ability to kick your ass" when I say this brattney starts laughing (I call her brattney cause she's a stuck up rich bratt)  

"oh so you don't believe I can"
"I know you can't fatty"
"oh well let's go then bitch"

You see by the look in her eyes that she was furious she started walking towards me she had her fists clenched by her side when she was close enough she took a swing and tried to hit me but failed badly "haha you missed"  the next time she swung her first I caught her arm bent it behind her back then tapped the back of her knee with my foot so it buckled and she fell to the ground the last thing I said to brattney was "listen here bitch and listen well cause I'm only going to say it once if I ever hear that you bully or hurt another person ever again I will come back and hurt you and destroy everything that you love so you have nothing left then you will finally know how we felt all these years" with that said I turned on my heel and walked right out of school I decided to head home and pack all my stuff and put it in my car I knew mum and dad weren't home so I have some time to get everything that I own out of there and leave this hell hole forever hopefully.

FOUR HOURS LATER

It took me a while but I finally got it done and it's all in my car waiting to go I grab my phone and keys and head for the door.

Once I'm out standing by my car I turn around and look at the place I grew up in I hope I never have to come back here again I get in start the engine and drive away.

This is a new start for me hopefully I can build a better life for myself make some friends and have fun I think I'm going to go to California I've always wanted to go there.

So off I go finally going to start a new chapter in my life.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

THERE'S The First chapter hoped you enjoyed it and if you would be so kind could you please

Comment

Vote

And follow

Thanks it would mean a lot until next time goodbye