Chp:1 The day of Hate

Katelyns pov

I was making breakfast breathing in the beautiful smell of the pancakes and bacon. We just got back from love love paradise when Travis broke up with me. We really haven't talked since then but I have my other friends their always there for me right? I just finished the last of the pancakes and bacon for me and Kawaii Chan. I set them on the table and got out the plates and syrup and silver where. KAWAII CHAN BREAKFAST!! I yelled.
COMING! Kawaii chan screamed from the top of the stairs. She ran down the stairs and was on  her bright pink I phone looks like she was texting someone. Hey KC who you texting? Hmm? Oh Kawaii chan was texting Zane Kun. Ugh no all wrong Kawaii Chan sighed at the sight of her phone. What's up KC? Uhh Kawaii chan was trying to tell Zane kun she likes him but Kawaii chan doesn't know how to tell him. What you got so far? Ok how does this sound? Hey Zane kun Kawaii chan thinks your hot and sexy and thinks we should be otp. What does Katelyn sama think? Uhh..... No. Oh Katelyn sama is right. She plopped her Kawaii phone on the couch and came in the kitchen and sat down at the table. Ok eat up KC mabey I can help you out after breakfast so you don't sound like a creep to Zane ok? Ok. Kawaii chan sighed. I gave her a plate of pancakes and bacon. And I took mine and sat on the couch and then heard a ping! Hmm I sat up and realized I just sat on Kawaii chans phone and sent the text to Zane. Oh crap. Then I herd another ping! Oo Kawaii chan got a text! Here it comes...3...,,2...1 WHAT?!! KAWAII CHAN DIDiNT SEND THAT TEXT! KAWAII CHAN IT WAS AN ACIDENT!
I screamed. Then it was an moment of silence until Kawaii chan broke it .get out... Kawaii chan said in a stern voice. What?! KAWAII CHAN SaID GET OUT!!! She pushed me out of the house and locked the door. I sighed and went to Aph And Aaron's house. Knock knock. Then Aphmau DIDiNT answer the door I heard her scream AHH STOP! APH IM COMING!!
Then I broke the door to see Aaron tickiling Aph. ARE DOOR! Aph screamed. What in the name of Irene was that for?! Aaron said in confusion. I thought you were hurting her sorry! Why would I hurt Aph?! I don't know ?! I'm still watching you tho.  Katelyn your not my mother! I'm JUST LOOKIN OUT FOR YOU! I said ticked off still from the earlier event. GO! Aph Screamed. I don't need you in my life! I can take care of myself! She said while pushing me out. She slammed the screen door and locked it .I broke down on her stairs for about two minutes until I felt some one hold me. My first reaction was a kick where it hurts and saw it was Garroth. OMG! Sorry! Then Laurence ran up to him and helped him up GEEZ Kate what is with you! God we could go with out you for a while come on Garroth. He took Garroth and walked back home. I said I was sorry. Well all I have left right now is Dante and Lucy never mind Lucy hates me so looks like Dante. I went to his house looks like Travis was working. DANTE! I screamed. He answered the door looking mad. GOSH KATE WHAT?! IM HAVING A DATE WITH JENNA! WHY ARE YOU SO ANOYING! He screamed. Sigh now what do you want?! N never mind. BYE! He slammed the door. I can't go anywhere not even Nicole's she kicked me out last week for not letting me let her date her crush. Well I guess they don't need me anymore I got a piece of paper and pen from the window of my house I maneged to climb to my bed room win Dow and packed a bag and tapped the note I wrote to Kawaii chans door and left to go find the one person that left me long ago.........................

Mom...

Hoped you liked the first chap! Word count 760