Kidnapped

I am now doing the rest of my story in first person view for Stella. This is also a life lesson to some people.

        Boom, crash! Everything is black. I can't move my arms nor my legs. "What is this?" I think to myself. Someone removes the blindfold. I can finally see. My eyes are a little blurry. I see a girl who looks somewhat like my best friend Brittany. But it would never be her, she would never do something like that.

        She gets closer to me and says "Should've listened to your mother." I get scared and try to move back. The girl leaves and so does everyone else. I get near a piece of wood to try and cut myself loose. It took a while but I did it. I hid behind a old refrigerator that looks like they don't use anymore. I hear the cracks of the stairs. I can tell someone is coming to check on me. I try to see who it is but, something has happened to my vision. It's like they put contacts in my eye that were used for someone else.

           The girl who comes in is panicking in fear. She tried her best to look for me, but she doesn't succeed. She goes downstairs to tell someone that I'm not there anymore. Someone comes back up and looks for me. I accidentally step on a piece of wood. They get closer to me, and soon enough, they've got me. They tie me back up to the chair and put the blindfold back on me. I hear a girl getting closer to me.

           So who is that "So called friend" your mom is saying to stay away from? I couldn't say anything because I was afraid if something would happen to me. "This is probably that consequence your mom was talking about." I get confused about what she is talking about. I remembered when my mom said that. Now I know who has kidnapped me.