The Date

'Are we there yet?! Do i have to wear a scarf around my head?! Is this necessary?!' 

'Angie stop asking questions, yes we are here!'

German laughed at Angie and slowly took her scarf away from her eyes..

'German, this is beautiful' More tears started rolling down Angie's face but this time they were tears of happiness

Angie was staring at the bench that her and German sat on when they ate caramel apples together, German had decorated it with flowers, it looked so romantic.

'I thought we could re live that day, it was when i started to realise i wanted to marry you, not Jade'

'Oh German, i love you so much!' 

Angie and German sat on the bench, talking, laughing and enjoying their caramel apples

'Angie, i have another surprise for you after!'

'Another one?! German!'

'Arent you happy...?' 

'Of course, but you know i hate surprises!'

'I know, but you will love this one!' 

After they had finished eating and talking, German took Angie to the Studio

'What are we doing here German?'

'You'll find out soon enough...' German said whilst laughing at Angie because she was getting slightly annoyed 

Angie went to find Pablo and ran into Vilu

'Vilu, whats going on do you know why your father bought me here?' 

'Come on Angie! Your about to find out!' 

Violetta grabbed Angie and took her to German

When Vilu and Angie got there, Vilu told Angie to sit down and wait, Angie had a surprised excited look on her face, she saw the stage light up, and the music began to play, the curtains lifted up and there stood on the stage was Vilu, Cami, Fran, Maxi, Naty, Federico, Napo, Braco and even Ludmi! They put on a show for Angie! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the show Angie jumped out of her seat and couldnt wipe the smile off her face!

'Guys that was great! You all did amazing!' Angie couldnt stop clapping!

'Angie, why dont you sing the last song with us?!'

Angie loves singing, she couldnt say no!

'Of course! I would love to!'

'You can choose the song Angie!' 

'Ermm... What about Algo Se Enciende?' 

'Great choice! My favourite!' German interrupted, he loves it when Angie sings, he get's butterflies in his stomach!'

The music started, Angie started singing and Germans face lit up!